What Do You Want To See Happen In Your Life At 60-70+?

Discussion in 'Retirement & Leisure' started by Avigail David, Jul 7, 2015.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Well I'd like to get married, become a rich writer & be financially secure for the rest of my life and see my mother well again. Mother was so independent, but after her pace maker and a mild heart attack she is home bound. It's so sad to see her being home bound. Hey I might win at pch.com and be rich-I'm hoping!

2. Bobby Gnomy

Bobby Gnomy Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm 73 now, and have most everything I need and want in my life. My dogs are getting older (Chico is 10, and Coco is 9), so I wish for them to have a long and healthy life. I wish my house was paid for, but I am fortunate that my mortgage is payable every month and I'm very comfortable in my modest home. The neighborhood I live in is very safe and I'm friendly with my neighbors.

I'm in very good health, so that's not an issue. I would like to see peace on earth on and in every part of the planet in my lifetime.

3. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

Luckily I am in good health and I hope it stays that way, so like some others have mentioned here, I no longer want anything more in my life and am ready to go whenever the time comes, preferably in bed while asleep.
    I would like the world to become a more peaceful, less greedy and selfish place for my children and grandchildren, but there are no signs of that happening any time soon, though I live in hope.

My pleasures nowadays come from simple things and the helping of others less fortunate than myself as much as I can.

Chrissy Cross and Bill Boggs like this.