What Did Santa Bring You For 2015?

Discussion in 'Holidays & Traditions' started by Holly Saunders, Dec 25, 2015.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

Anyone wanna share what they got from santa..however small or large...

Maybe you preferred not to have anything, and were just happy with your day anyway ...come and share your day and your pressies (if you got some)... with us...

christmas-gifts-ideas1.jpg

I was lucky,,,I got a new Ipad Air 2, and a real cognac coloured leather case ....

A Papewhite Kindle with a Tan leather case decorated in Parisian style...

2 Sets of Calvin Klein Eau de Parfum sets...(Eternity and Eternity Now)

More Chocolate , sweets and cake than you could possibly eat in a week...

...and 2 phone calls from family abroad which are like gifts in themselves....:D

....so..how was your Christmas day...?

Ruby Begonia and Ike Willis like this.
  2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Star Wars stuff for both of us (NOT from the new movie), which included t-shirts, calendars, Comfy Silky-Soft Throw, Walking Shoes (for me), some beauty stuff (wife) and.........what every man wants for Christmas, underwear!
    It was a nice Christmas for us.

Ruby Begonia and Holly Saunders like this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Registered

Cody...nice to see you again..:) haven't seen you since SF .. and it sounds like you had an ideal Christmas with everything you both enjoy.:). ..well perhaps not the underwear LOL but nice to get walking shoes, they're always welcome aren't they?

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, enjoy this forum much more than I did the other one.
    The underwear were nice b/c I needed them. The Walking Shoes are nice, even though the majority of walking we do is when shopping.
    Glad you had a nice Christmas.

Holly Saunders likes this.
  5. Holly Saunders

Registered

Thanks Cody, we had a quiet but nice Christmas...just nice to have a few days off work TBH...but back to the workhouse tomorrow.. :)

6. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

We decided not to exchange gifts this year. Everybody goes out and buys whatever they want all year long. So there's nothing left to ask for at Christmas. Instead, we gave money to help those less fortunate have a few gifts. "And that, Charlie Brown, is what Christmas is all about."

Of course, we did get gifts for Bubba and Little Girl.

Ruby Begonia and Holly Saunders like this.
  7. Ruby Begonia

Ruby Begonia Supreme Member
    Registered

I received gift cards from son, grandsons and an old friend. Nobody knows what to buy for me, but that's ok, I'm having fun deciding what to get.

8. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Christmas 2015 I got what I wanted. Money, earphones and goodies like snack foods. It's nice to get what you like. We didn't have a tree for our home is Senior Citizen. We put up a little about 12" crochet Christmas tree fit with lights we plug in that one of my favorite Aunts who has passed made for us one Christmas. We made a little pot roast we devoured for we rarely have meat, so expensive! This time the post roast came out right nice and soft fall off the fork style that we love. Just a few herbs does the meat to so softness that's so easy on my partial. We cheated and got custard pie that the crust was underdone, yuk! o_O

Holly Saunders likes this.
  9. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I did ok. The best gift I received was a little church that lights up. I got it from Buddy, the odd little guy who lives on the 2nd floor. He's very religious minded. He considers me his best friend, because I don't complain to the management when he asks for help with something. He's harmless, and often very confused.

Terry Page and Lara Moss like this.
  10. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

That just warmed my heart. What a sweet story. Thanks Ike. Best thing I received was not as much the framed photo of us having fun together when I took her out for her birthday, but the way she presented it to me. After all the guests had left (Christmas dinner) she took my hand, walked me over to the tree and sat me down on the couch, still holding my hand, and told me how much she loved me by mentioning specifics and compliments while she got teary-eyed. For one, she said she was observing me at the dinner table when a person kept interrupting me and she said I would just smile sweetly. My daughter is just sensitive and kind like that, but in a world that is busy beating us all up out there, she sure made me feel good. I love her to the moon and back.

Terry Page and Ike Willis like this.
  11. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

A very sweet daughter.:)

Lara Moss and Terry Page like this.
  12. Terry Page

Terry Page Supreme Member
    Registered

My daughters and I did the same as last year which is take each other out in turn to a meal and a movie, I did the first one just before I left on this vacation, two more to go when I return.

Lovely gift Lara, what more could you want :)

Lara Moss likes this.