What Are Your Thoughts On The Impeach Trump Movement?

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Lon Tanner, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Too early in the morning to speak my mind on this - need more coffee first. But fir starters No.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  2. Peter Renfro

Peter Renfro Veteran Member
    Registered

I hate rump more than the average bear,in fact I check the news each morning hoping that I read about rump having a massive stroke or heart attack.
    But I do not think he should be impeached. I am sure that he is dishonest and has committed not only impeachable but criminal offenses. I am as sure of this as most of you folks are sure,despite thousands of hours of investigations, and no indictable offense that H Clinton is guilty of crimes.

If the democrats commence impeachment proceedings without a clear path to success, they would only succeed in solidifying his cadre of fools!

3. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

4. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

And you are assured of his dishonesty but how? Gut feeling? He’s rich? Facebook? Some other forum? Snopes? You sit in the Oval Office with him and record his every word?
    It is a given that you guys would rather see a president fail than see the U.S. succeed. It is easy to show that D. TRUMP has made nearly 80 improvements since his start some 2 years ago but nope, you guys just want to see him dead or removed from office. For what? You folks just loved the last president spending your money on golf trips, on Iran, and on whole family outings to other countries and an enormous staff just for Michele and not to mention his wonderful misuse of the pen and phone. His tenure cost the U.S. trillions of bucks but.....he’s your guy!
    Trump has done none of those things but yet, you guys just hate him. Some folks just can’t stand any form of prosperity.

Even if the proven liar and deceitful Hillary had made it to office, I would still want her to succeed in making a better America than when she started.
    It’s one thing to dislike someone but quite another to want them to fail so badly that when they do not, you hate them even more.

5. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Bobby Cole likes this.
  6. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Or even worse, wish them dead. Good grief. I couldn't stand Obama but I just bided my time; I didn't get deranged by hatred or put curses on his family.

I will never understand how any American wants their president to fail. Unbelievable, really.