What About the Panda Bear?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jan 22, 2015.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

As for me I believe that there is truth in the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot. Why, because of the videos on here. My theory is that they are remnants that let themselves be seen now, of the prehistoric era on Earth. Not everything is accessible in the ocean yet to our wondering eyes nor is there every bit of geography seen yet, so they are able to live undetected. Josh Gates on Destination Unknown is now on Travel Channel who'd be probably more than happy to explore these secretive creatures aside of cryptozoologists, so I'm not worried about them at all.

Honey Gee likes this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

There are quite a few of the larger lakes who also have reported sightings of large creatures lurking in the waters. Since it would be pretty easy for a large aquatic lizard-type creature to exist undetected if the lake was large and deep enough, I think that there is a good chance that the Loch Ness and other similar creatures, do exist.
    There are a lot of creatures that exist, especially in the ocean, that we are still discovering ; so I think that there are some living in remote areas of the world, as well.
    To actually prove that something like bigfoot exists is a hard thing to do , simply because they do usually avoid humans, and they also live in highly remote areas, where very few humans go, and could not live if they do go there.
    There is very good evidence of one being captured and living in Russia in the late part of the 1800's, or maybe earlier, I don't remember exactly when she was captured, but there are pictures of both the supposed bigfoot, and also of her half-human offspring.

http://www.bigfootencounters.com/creatures/zana2.htm

Honey Gee likes this.