What About A Topic On Fashion And The Like...

Discussion in 'Help Requests' started by Von Jones, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

When I was little I always had trouble with my hair but as I matured I find that I love my hair and do my own. My hair is thick and when it wet gets very kinky until I put in hair conditioner. It has always been shoulder length. There are days that I play around by using various curling tools, I dyed my hair auburn once and was so happy when the new growth started. I'll never cut my hair short but I can curl it with the smallest curling iron I have that makes it look short.

I have heard so many stories about how stylists do their own thing with hair. It boggles me that they continue to go to stylists after being disappointed.

Last year I ordered a product called Kernique offered through one of the surveys that I participate in. I was very pleased with the results of the shampoo and conditioner. The one thing that it did for my hair was take away the kinkiness so I can easily comb through it. I have recommended it to a couple of women and they liked it as well but thought it was too expensive. This pair has lasted over a year as I don't wash my hair every day but at least once a week most of the time.