What A Tragic Society We Live In, Our Children Teeth Are On Edge

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Marie Mallery, Sep 8, 2022.

1. Marie Mallery

Marie Mallery Veteran Member
    Registered

A judge let her sign herself out for $20.00, 'not one of my typos,' twenty dollars.
    Charged with contempt of court, trespassing and resisting arrest.

Our justice system is falling apart, our 'private' owned prisons no longer can find help, here in Florida alone we are 5000 guards short.
    Not to speak of all the illegals and in the system. Her mother and I both were hoping she would get some time for this; she is more dangerous to herself than prison.

2. Krystal Shay

Krystal Shay Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Wow, 20 bucks. :( There is no consequences for anything anymore. We are becoming a lawless country. It's sad and scary.

Marie Mallery likes this.
  3. Marie Mallery

Registered

It sure is proven from all the burning, looting and killing in the riots. They want this to happen to destroy us.

Krystal Shay likes this.
  4. Marie Mallery

Registered

We are more so divided than we were in the Civil War now and that's what they want. The people lose they get their way. Maybe this time it is something nobody can stop but God Himself.
    "Too bad youth is wasted on the young ", in this case at least. Those who have the strength to fight don't have the wisdom to know they should.

Mary Stetler and Krystal Shay like this.
  5. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Most people today do not remember Khrushchev saying "We would destroy ourselves within" ! Communism can only succeed if the populace allows it to. Our worst enemies are the people we elect and hand over so much power, they take millions from our enemies and stand on a podium waving their hands and pointing their nasty crooked fingers in our face. This moron we now have is one of the worst people to ever sit in the white house, he is pure horse dung. Labeling millions of good hard working Patriotic Americans as terrorist and worse. His mouth is nothing but a living breathing demon, he couldn't even raise his own kids and he has the nerve to talk down to good righteous people. I hope he is beaten so bad in November they remove him before someone else does. I can't imagine a person like him in charge of a nuclear arsenal, of course that's the point ... he is not in charge and never has been.

6. Marie Mallery

Registered

IN my study's of history I came across an article that we basically destroyed China with opiates but I forgot what time era it was in. I think it was close to the WW11 period. Now they are doing the same to us,not saying I believe it but who knows?
    I do know that many our kids today are addicts. I know we had addicts before but not at this rate.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  7. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

It is encouraged by elected idiots who themselves are addicts and abusers. Not so long ago they targeted smokers, now they legalized drugs to take the place of cigarettes. Smoking is bad for a lot of people but I don't like the idea of some moron from Somalia or any other foreign country telling me what I can do or not do and we have a lot of foreigners thanks to both the democrat and republican parties voting to allow people who have lived here for 10 years or less to run for federal office. I said before, we now live in the most unstable dangerous times ever in our written history. We have enemies at every corner and side just licking their chops waiting for an opportunity to jump us. Thanks to that DA brain dead half wit who invited all of them in to live on our dime while we continue to suffer but yet keep paying for their kids and comforts for people who could care less about the USA. The Japanese occupied China and brutalized them before WWII, their population "China" makes them strong out numbering every leading nation. The communist would love to thin out their population in a war, it would be a lot less they would have to fight sooner or later. Once again only the bad guys have weapons.

8. Marie Mallery

Registered

China had already had its war with Opium for in the mid to late 1800's,are they useing this tactic on the USA? Are the majority of drugs really coming in from China or being finaced by China, I am not sure of this but I did read the west or Europe was involved in the Chjinese drug flow.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=ce30...5cy1oYXRyZWQtY2hpbmFzLXdhci1vbi1kcnVncw&ntb=1

The same is true today; China’s most recent public diplomacy has left little doubt that its anti-drug zeal has not abated. In spring 2009, the National Narcotics Commission of China joined hands with the Ministry of Public Security and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to host seventeen member states of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) and the International Narcotics Control Board (INCB).1 Combining public fanfare with diplomatic finesse, the centennial highlighted the International Opium Commission (wanguo jinyan hui) of 1909 in Shanghai as the first-ever anti-drug summit in human history. The one-hundredth anniversary of the birth of global drug control, supported equally by Beijing and the international community, offered ready material for an intrinsically global politics of history, almost like a bait to fish.2

[​IMG]