Well, I'm Not Great at Something

Discussion in 'Family & Relationships' started by Hannah Davis, May 30, 2015.

1. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I found out this past week that my Neice is pregnant. So, that would make me a great aunt to be. Its almost hard to believe though because I remeber when she was a baby. She is the youngest of my older sisters three children, and she was premature at birth. They weren't even sure she would make it now she is pregnant herself. It tells me how fast time actually goes by. Now she is a grown woman engage to be married and expecting a child of her own.

2. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

Things like that happen. In fact, I got a message in social media this morning from a niece who just landed in Dubai for work. She was not able to see me before leaving for lack of time. And that message would serve as her goodbye to me.

After an hour, another niece messaged me. She is getting married on Sunday and she is asking for monetary support for the expenses of her wedding? I'm at a loss of what to say. And to think that she's already 40 years old with several children by several men, is it still fit for her to be married in a ceremony?