Weather ? What Weather !

Discussion in 'Weather & Natural Disasters' started by Thomas Stillhere, Dec 14, 2022.

1. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I was awake at 3 this morning waiting for that bad storm to come in from the west. Nada....... I got up at 4 because the cats wouldn't let me go back to sleep. I thought we would get some really bad weather but honestly here where I live off the old 190 we got a big zero in rain. It appears to have gone north of me and south. Lately the storms have done that and it is puzzling. Just a little brief wind and now finally a little cool down still only to be in the 50s. I can hang with that 50 stuff. I'm not complaining but I do love to hear that rain come down when I am trying to sleep. I don't worry about tornadoes, there is nothing I could do to stop one and I just take it in stride and as a part of living in the south.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Apparently the entire country is preparing for a cold blast from our rapidly warming climate. Governor Abbott held a press conference in Texas about it, our daughter in Seattle is down to +13 degrees F. and our son in Missouri is expecting -10 F. and is worried about his pipes. We are at a typical +12 F. this morning.

I hope that all those of you in warmer regions that will be affected "weather" the blast safely and comfortably.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  3. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm in the zero zone..probably hit some minuses...don't like it..am prepared..still got outside chores..and i just pray to get thru