Weaponizing Medicine

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 7, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I don’t know it this belongs in news or health but not conspiracy

This is covered very little in the main street news and what they are saying is completely negative.
    Italy has gone anti vaccine and fired people in that part of government. What do they know that the rest of the world would like to know? There is so much pressure from WHO, CDC, and even Bill Gates to vaccinate everyone on earth. The WHO would say Italy is pushing everyone back to the Stone Age. If they know something important will it ever find its way to main street media when the media is controlled with the people complaining at what they are doing?

Will we ever learn the truth?

https://duckduckgo.com/?t=palemoon&q=Italy+anti+vaccine+&ia=web

Bobby Cole likes this.
  2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

From what I have read, Italy isn’t going anti-vaccine but anti-aluminum, mercury and Thimerosol which are used as suspensions and preservatives for the vaccine.
    Both aluminum and mercury are neurotoxins and are supposed to be in such microscopic amounts that unless a child is specifically genetically susceptible to the affects of them then it’s said that they should do no harm.

From my point of view, having those ingredients in any amount should be a warning sign that the vaccines in their entirety shouldn’t be used.
    It’s a given that most major diseases have no actual cure but are beaten by the prevention programs that are set in place but when the prevention might be as bad as the disease, then it’s time to rethink the program.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  3. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Most vaccines were "lawsuit proof" by the U.S. Congress here in (I think 1987) because the risks are high enough that no one would produce them if there were the threat of being sued for side effects. Even so, most of the vaccines given here are manufactured outside the U.S. to further isolate the makers from legal consequences. That is also why you see MANY commercials for lawyers looking to sue the drug companies, but not one surrounding vaccine side effects. As a result, vaccines have much lower approval standards under the FDA regulations. A typical example is the Flu vaccine. That is made differently every year and, since a flu vaccine was approved in the 1970s, it is now released with no trials whatsoever. Most years the manufacturers have no idea if the vaccines work or cover the virus strains that are endangering folks. There is a vaccine under development that will be a universal vaccine. If that is developed, it will probably have to undergo trials and approval prior to release.

Bobby Cole and Martin Alonzo like this.
  4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I have never had any problems or negative effects from any vaccines and neither has anybody Ive ever known, so I'm okay with them and think they're important but I'm not forcing anyone to get one but I believed in them in protecting my children at the time....and still do.

I recently got my flu shot and will probably get my first dose of the new shingles shot maybe this month.

Bobby Cole likes this.
  5. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

The first potential coronavirus vaccine developed in the southern hemisphere has begun human trials in Adelaide, South Australia with volunteers praised for their efforts to help save the world from the killer disease.

Australian company Vaxine will use a clinical trial unit at the Adelaide Hospital to test the COVAX-19 vaccine.

Forty volunteers aged between 18 and 65 will be given two doses three weeks apart and will then have blood tests to measure protective antibody and their responses.

Vaxine research director Nikolai Petrovsky said COVAX-19 used a type of technology that mirrored previous work on vaccines for the SARS coronavirus.

He said it was thought to provide the most certain and reliable results.

Known as the recombinant spike protein approach, it seeks to induce a hormonal and cellular immune response.

“As early as January 2020, our modelling identified that COVID-19 as a major pandemic threat that could potentially cause millions of deaths globally,” Professor Petrovsky said.

“Unfortunately, our early predictions were spot on.”

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  6. Teresa Levitt

Teresa Levitt Veteran Member
    Registered

either the virus or the vaccine...?

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I'll pass.

Yvonne Smith and Beth Gallagher like this.
  8. Nancy Hart

Nancy Hart Veteran Member
    Registered

I heard on TV yesterday that if a vaccine is only 50% effective, it might still get approved. Not very comforting. I know some years the flu vaccine has been only 40% effective. I think I'll still hunker down even with a vaccine. :rolleyes:

John Brunner and Beth Gallagher like this.
  9. John Brunner

If I recall correctly, the flu vaccine is way less effective than that.

There's a less than 50% chance of guessing the right strain to give, and less than 50% chances that if they do, the vaccine will do any good. So the chances of getting it right and it being effective are way less than 25%...I believe it's closer to 10%, but don't quote me on that.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
  10. Nancy Hart

Registered

I assumed that was after the fact. In other words, that they were just unlucky sometimes and didn't guess the right strains and it turned out to be not very effective.

I didn't think they would actually be satisfied with a vaccine knowing that it was only going to be, say, 50% effective beforehand.

John Brunner likes this.
  11. John Brunner

Actually, that's a good question, Nancy. I really don't know what the threshold for "success" is.

I don't know if such a vaccine might stop half of the people from carrying the virus, thus providing a compound benefit.

12. Nancy Hart

Registered

I heard one doctor say that they would keep working on it, and subsequent vaccines would be better than the first ones that were approved. You are right, half is certainly better than nothing.

13. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I doubt it, but this doctor claims it:

https://redice.tv/red-ice-tv/turkey...o-mosque-and-blms-cultural-revolution-ff-ep84

Fast forward to 1 hour and 34 minutes.

If it's puzzling that, being generally left-leaning,t I look at sites like Red Ice, well I look at a lot of opinion and information from all sides, including the extremes of all. and I never believe any of it offhandedly. I'm not certain what 'the truth' even means but I don't think you get it from only listening to one side of an argument.

14. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

First COVID-19 vaccine successful as final testing begins
    The experimental vaccine, developed by Dr Fauci’s colleagues at the National Institutes of Health and Moderna Inc., will start its most important step around July 27: A 30,000-person study to prove if the shots really are strong enough to protect against the coronavirus.

But Tuesday, researchers reported anxiously awaited findings from the first 45 volunteers who rolled up their sleeves back in March. Sure enough, the vaccine provided a hoped-for immune boost.

Those early volunteers developed what are called neutralizing antibodies in their bloodstream -- molecules key to blocking infection -- at levels comparable to those found in people who survived COVID-19, the research team reported in the New England Journal of Medicine.

15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Given that Dr. Fauci's colleagues were likely involved in creating the virus, who better to develop the cure?

Martin Alonzo likes this.