We Need To Clean This Up -- He Has Emails From Her

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Ken Anderson, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Hillary Clinton has said that she didn't realize that her use of a private email server was a problem, and Barack Obama has stated that the first he knew of it was when he read it in the newspaper.

According to a 2015 email released by Wikileaks, Cheryl Mills, a top aide to Hillary Clinton, wrote to John Podesta, now Clinton's campaign manager, in reference to email communications between President Obama and Hillary Clinton, where she was using her private email server: "We need to clean this up. He has emails from her - they do not say state.gov."

Source: Fox Insider

2. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

It annoys me to no end that these revelations seem to come daily, and yet people still deny that this lot is corrupt. I guess it's easier to choose to believe the lies than allowing themselves to see the truth, that they are simply useful idiots to their idols.

3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I am with you @Ken Anderson we need to stick with this until these crooks are brought down. Do the American people want to support them in the style to which they've become accustomed? Or put them away for their crimes? I think this is far from over, at least for some of us, this is not going to just get swept under the rug. If the US doesn't ban together and rid itself of this sort of "high crime" well, no one else is going to do it for us