Water Purifier

Discussion in 'Food & Drinks' started by Corie Henson, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

When our water dispenser broke down, we had no more cold water but we still have our dispenser. Just fine. By the way, our drinking water is delivered by a nearby water station. But when we found dirt in the water, we decided to buy a water purifier. We have been using that water purifier for many months already and based on my computation, we are saving some money since we have stopped ordering for the delivery. In other words, we make our own drinking water.

I was against the idea before because I understand that professionals have a way of maintaining the quality of their water. However, when we had experienced seeing dirt in the delivered water so many times, I had to agree on the water purifier. At least we are independent and we can have purified water anytime we wish.

Von Jones and Holly Saunders like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We recently got a water purifier also, @Corie Henson , and we also think that having one is definitely worth the time and effort of keeping it full of water to drink.
    Ours is one that has about 5-6 different filters, and then the water goes through mineral rocks to add minerals to the water, and then as you dispense it into your glass or cup, there is a magnet that ionizes the water and turns it into structured water, which is supposed to be much healthier to drink. The ionized water works with the body's magnetism and recharges up the energy at the celular level.
    We are well pleased with it, the water has a wonderful flavor, and there is no odd taste or smell like you get with the chemically treated water in the city water system.
    I definitely think that they are worth the money of having one !

Corie Henson likes this.