Was Hurricane Harvey Engineered?

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Ken Anderson, Sep 3, 2017.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

That's all any of this is. There are very few facts out there now days.

2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Here is an interesting report from the Trans-Pecos Weather Modification Association in Texas.
    IMG_0784.JPG

3. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

I hesitate to voice a pro or con opinion. However, it must be pointed out that quite a number of exceedingly complex and cutting-edge breakthroughs have been produced via government efforts. To "write-off" "government" as a uselessly helpless ninny might be precisely what government would love
    to have us do. Then free-reign to operate in any way it chooses might exist, as a result of the masses simply ignoring them.

First controlled fission leading to control of nuclear events: Enrico Fermi, government backed.

First uncontrolled fission leading to nuclear explosion: Los Alamos, government-backed absolutely.

First system to make an object "disappear" from common sight: government-developed.

First successful aeronautic capability leading to space-travel: ditto

First to tax it's "subjects" so cleverly, they are completely deceived by it: ditto.

This stuff is way beyond fleecing folks via toll booths.

Frank

Yvonne Smith and Ken Anderson like this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If it were the government which is totally possible and to think if they had that capability we would know. The atomic bomb 100.000 people worked on it but no one knew anything about it till it was used. The government would not kill its own people well I don't know how many died in the Vietnam War which the government started on a lie so they are responsible for all those deaths. I think the deep state government has the ability to use weather as a weapon and they could care less who they kill to make money. They might be steering the next hurricane into the gulf as well.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  5. Yvonne Smith

I just watched a video that is pretty interesting, and you can see on the radar map when the HAARP waves (or whatever you call these things) shoot across the ocean. This is a long video; but this guy seems to spend all of his time repeating everything over and over; so after you watch long enough to see the weather map with the HAARP beams across it, you have pretty much seen what is worth seeing.

6. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Martin Alonzo
    Why would they not? Moral grounds? Obedience and servitude to their constituents? When expediency demands it, I personally have little doubt that government, ANY government, will NOT refrain absolutely from killing it's own people. This of course is completely circumstance driven. Stalin's government, for example, during time of extreme strife, burned grain and foodstuffs to cause elimination of the very elements dragging the country down: the ELDERLY, the SICK, the CRIMINAL, and those opposed to government decree. This philosophy of course won over those willing to blindly accept becoming subjects. Stalin adhered to, and promoted the thought that given extreme duress, those surviving would be amongst the strongest, and most desirous of surviving. And they did survive, surprisingly so dedicated to the murderous bastard (sorry, Cory!), who had killed off perhaps 20 million of their less fortunate, that upon his death, they regarded him as Deity, thousands waiting in lines to move past to view his stinking corpse in sub-freezing weather, to pass last regard to an almost inhumanly brutal "leader".

Thus, is the lack of guile revealed. Frank

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Yvonne Smith I should like to know more about these "HAARP" waves you speak of. (??) Frank

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  8. Yvonne Smith

Here is a website that explains a little bit more about the various potential dangers from ELF (extreme low frequency) waves. This does not specifically go into the modification capabilities; but is more of an explanation of what these ELF waves can do to the earth and the human body.
    This will keep you reading and thinking for a little while, and there is lots more info to be found with an internet search or on youtube if you want to learn more.

http://thechemtraildiary.weebly.com/haarp--gwen--elf.html

9. Yvonne Smith

When we think about the government weather control and HAARP, we usually think about the facility in Alaska, but there are actually more of the same kind of structures all over the world, controlling weather patterns. Here is a map that shows where more of them are located.

FEFA1307-F70E-4B0A-BC2D-F5DA5CBAC599.jpeg

Bobby Cole likes this.
  10. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm skeptical of this "weather control" business. If they had the power, why not end long-running drought or other catastrophes? Send rain to forest fires, reroute hurricanes, etc. Seems better suited to provide positive outcomes rather than flooding Houston (again).

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  11. Yvonne Smith

Just a thought…… what if it is China that wants to flood Houston, not the US ? I don’t remember which one it was, but there was one hurricane headed for the gulf a few years ago, and they literally turned it around and moved it from where it was originally heading.
    I agree with you that we should be using this capability to help this country (and other countries), and not just sending catastrophes .
    Again, this is in the conspiracy section, so take it with the proverbial grain of salt.

12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Consider this. While HAARP has the ability to affect the weather it does not have full control over the weather. In other words, it might be able to turn a hurricane but it cannot dissipate it, so if we turn a hurricane away from hitting one area, it hits another. Or perhaps they can create conditions amenable to a particular weather pattern, but lack full control over what occurs afterward.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Re Ken's question about Hurricane Harvey, I remember reading that among HAARP's capabilities was that of forcing the atmosphere to 'bubble' in a specific place, That atmospheric bubble could be hundreds of miles wide and could then be used to focus an unnatural amount of energy towards places on the ground, like using a giant magnifying glass, with a corresponding absence of that energy elsewhere. The theory was that this could be used to create or reinforce storms.

Whether all that is possible or doable, I don't know - just repeating something from my failing memory.

I missed Ken's last post. It seems he was covering this. I'll let my comment stand anyway.

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  14. Yvonne Smith

I think that I posted a picture on some thread about this, but occasionally, on the weather radar, you will see a big green circle that has rings and looks just like the bullseye of a target, except it is the green color used on the radar for rain.
    You have to happen to just be looking at the radar at the right moment to see it, and then it is gone. Sometimes, there have been weather events right at the same places where the “targets” appear.

Here is the link to the thread where I posted the picture of the target circles.

http://www.seniorsonly.club/threads/h-a-a-r-p-rings-in-my-weather-radar.8133/