Walgreens Has Coupons To Clip & Add To Your Card

Discussion in 'Shopping & Sales' started by Krissttina Isobe, May 2, 2016.

1. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Walgreens has coupons on their site that you can digitally add to your card to be subtracted from your purchase at the cashier when you pay for your purchases. With your Walgreens card you have many benefits. You'll get these digital coupons, balance rewards that you can add special coupons that can double your balance rewrd points too. Check your account at Walgreens to see all the benefits with your digital coupons and it keep tract of your reward points too. It's easy to get your free Walgreens card and your free Walgreens account too. This page shows coupons on Walgreen,s site. My store is North School Street in Kalihi which is part of Honolulu. This page shows how you can join Walgreen's balance reward's program by applying for your Walgreen's card. Enjoy the many benefits of having a Walgreen's Balance Reward's Card. Walgreen's has weekly sales and Senior Citizen discount day sale too. Sign up for Walgreen's special email offers and never miss a special ad sale or program that goes on at Walgreens! Get your Walgreen's Balance Reward Card first then sign up for an account with Walgreen's for the site will ask you for your Walgreen's card number. Happy Shopping at Walgreen's!

2. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Well-Known Member
    Registered

I shop at Walgreens and recently loaded up on their Cascade liquid dishwasher detergent that they were getting rid of. I am a member of their rewards points. I recently asked the cashier when I can start using my points. Her response? When I reach one thousand points, I can used them for a dollar off of my total. In my opinion, that isn't such a hot deal. However, I did not know about the digital coupons. Using them might turn my frown upside down.