Very Ticked Off, Androids Laden With Adups Spyware?

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Denise Evans, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

They're the same thing? Just cheaper? Ok that's news to me. Why do they have to confuse me. I'm telling my sister a gal that has a Kindle Fire may not be able to help her that much because my sis is actually getting a Fire, not a Kindle Fire. Too bad obama isn't here now so I could punch him out. I know this is somehow his fault too, LOL!!

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I've given up, lol;) I'm going to learn to love Kindle Fire. I was able to get the Google Play all set up on mine, but I felt it was such a pain to get done, I didn't want to do the same to my sisters. She's never had a Nook, so it's not going to be any easier for her anyway. Plus, the general consensus seems to be that Nook will be history before too long anyway. It's already not well supported by B&N.

Anyway, thanks for the input, and especially the manual will come in hand @Yvonne Smith and most important, I know not to sit on the Kindles thanks to @Ken Anderson

Happy New Year's 2nd day into it;) We had a heck of a hail-storm, took out the electricity for a time. About 11 o'clock or so, it just came down so hard, never saw it that bad I don't think. Looked like about an inch or more of little, white balls when I look out after!! Hope I still have a windshield;)

Yvonne Smith likes this.