Vault 7

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

This is something the MSM are not talking about or making a joke of it. The truth is it is a big big story the idea of the CIA hacking into a computer system and leaving behind evidence of someone else like Russia hacking it. This makes you wonder about all the so called hacks on the DNC, Podesta, and Hillary. The NSA has the capability to hack into China defence system and make it look like North Korea or Russia this could start a war. Just think of what could happen. The only thing the MSM is talking about is your I phone might be listening to you or your TV might be watching you. Of course this is why the people who want to sell stuff would like that ability. I have noticed that my wife and I would be talking about something for example [going on vacation] and the next time I start up the computer the cruise lines and air flight all cover the advertising on the page. The people like INFOwars and other alt media have been talking about this for over 15 years and been call conspiracy nuts, well it was all true.

What has come out so far is 1% of what is coming out. I think the alphabet spy systems are now needed to clean out. They need to put the well being of the American public first and get rid of this deep state government. The only president that went after them was Kennedy, hope Trump has better luck and he just might because the people are starting to wake up.

Frank Sanoica and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

The other thing it means is that you can't believe a thing they say, even when they show proof.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2017
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered