Vaccine Safety

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Vaccines are another one of these cabal control. Don't look into the facts we will give you our facts that is what they keep saying. They shut down anyone who wants to tell you the real facts on vaccines. FORCED VACCINATION IS A CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY Nuremberg Code Forced Vaccination is a Crime Against Humanity

John Nopales likes this.
  2. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

I had what they called German measles and it settled in my eyes. That is why I have to wear glasses. My mother did everything right back then , even covered the windows like she was told, but just did not work for me. When my girls were about 8 and 5 they both came down with the mumps and meales ...both ..and at the same time.
    That was a nightmare at Christmas time. Then few weeks later at age 69 my grand ma got the mumps on one side.
    Far as I know the girls had their shots, I had no objections , so am not sure why they got sick with both. My grand ma of course had never had any vaccines.
    Sorry, lost my thought there...the shots are to help protect and I think the good outways the bad. Like the meds we take..there is good and bad to both.
    However...my area right now is in an epidemic with measles and mumps...and why..um because we have been infiltrated with people of foreign decent that either have not had access to vacinations or have refused. And I fear it will only get worse as time goes by.

3. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

I'll just leave this here.

Nancy Hart likes this.
  4. Beth Gallagher

Registered

A flight attendant has reportedly fallen into a “deep coma” after contracting measles, according to health authorities.

The 43-year-old female El Al Airlines flight attendant was admitted to a hospital after coming down with a fever on March 31, CBS News reports. Her condition has worsened since then, and she now has encephalitis, or brain inflammation, and is breathing with the assistance of a respirator at Israel’s Meir Medical Center, according to CNN.

Israeli health officials said the woman may have been infected with measles in New York, Israel or a flight between the two locations, both of which are experiencing active measles outbreaks. No other passengers appear to have contracted measles, CNN reports.

“She’s been in a deep coma for 10 days, and we’re now just hoping for the best,” said Dr. Itamar Grotto, associate director general of Israel’s Ministry of Health, according to CNN. https://www.yahoo.com/news/flight-attendant-reportedly-apos-deep-193642425.html

5. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Judge Rejects Anti-Vaxxer Lawsuit Against New York City's Vaccine Mandate

A state judge on Thursday rejected a lawsuit filed by anti-vaccination parents who sought to lift New York City’s new measles vaccination mandate, as parts of the metropolis continue to face an outbreak.

“A fireman need not obtain the informed consent of the owner before extinguishing a house fire,” Judge Lawrence Knipel wrote in his ruling. “Vaccination is known to extinguish the fire of contagion.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/jud...-york-city-vaccination-mandate-235756151.html

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

One more time. If vaccinations were effective, vaccinated children would have nothing to fear from unvaccinated children. Since some of them, including the measles vaccine, is effective less than 70% of the time, perhaps we should euthanize the 30% of vaccinated children who have not achieved immunity. Vaccines include poisons, and there are likely more children who have suffered severe injury, including death, from the vaccine than there are people who have suffered severe consequences from the measles. There is also the fact that if we were truly concerned about disease, we'd close the border. Vaccines are poison, and people must have the right to decide for themselves whether they want to risk injecting poison into their bodies. Mandatory vaccines are something we might have expected if Germany had won World War II, but free people should not be required to accept poison simply because the government "experts" have decided that it's for the greater good of the Reich.

Ironically, nearly everyone who considers abortion to be a sacrament, on the grounds that it's a woman's right to choose what to do with their own body, is also in favor of mandatory vaccinations. That's a twist.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2019
    John Nopales and Martin Alonzo like this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The news media is just a commercial for drug companies.
    NBC Didn't Want You To Catch This. Share & Expose Them

John Nopales and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Ken Anderson

I think the vaccination hype goes beyond that of pharmaceutical profits, although I'm sure that fits into it too. That is an excellent film.

Political news is, in effect, a part of the Democrat campaigns, and news of vaccinations are infomercials. There seems to be no such thing as real news these days.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2019
  9. Ken Anderson

10. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

My facility is classy but expensive as I have previously posted and in order to receive monthly payments from my Long Term Care Policy there are certain requirements that must be met regarding mobility, eating, bathing & dressing. I cringe when I think of some of my fellow residents that must pay all their costs out of pocket because of no LONG TERM CARE INSURANCE. Some of the married couples living here have told me that they are using interest on the money from the sale of their home before moving here. Considering they no longer have a house payment, property taxes, insurance, utilities, wi fi and cable costs, food, it's affordable, plus they have pensions and other assets.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  11. Ken Anderson

I posted this in one of the Coronavirus threads but this is relevant to any respiratory virus. Were you aware that receiving the flu vaccine would place you at greater risk of other respiratory viruses? I have only gotten the flu vaccine once, while I was still a paramedic, but I wasn't told this, as far as I remember.

-- National Institute of Health

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    Don Alaska likes this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

If vaccines were safe why can you not sue the makers when they hurt or kill us? All that needs to be said.
    They can not be trusted till they take responsibility of their product.

John Nopales likes this.
  13. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

They can and should never be trusted.
    They assassinated ceo's who came out publicly to let people know about the dangers of the shots, causing autism , dementia, seizures (in almost everyone or everyone).
    The ceo's who developed a conscience after they destroyed their own evidence to try to protect druglords,
    then saw a great increase in autsim and other problems as a result of increased shots.

Those "inside" admitted freely they did not care when they 'thought' I was with them. They admitted immediately that they wanted the money and would not tell anyone about the readily known and available inexpensive non-toxic cures for Luke E. Mia.and other problems - and it was heart breaking to see them say that , to admit total greed, with a straight face, or even hopeful! LIke yes, we want more money.

John Nopales likes this.
  14. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

?
    A new look ? 'Safety' !?

"Canadian physician Dr. Andrew Moulden provided clear scientific evidence to prove that every dose of vaccine given to a child or an adult produces harm."

John Nopales likes this.
  15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Also one of the many reasons I am against the current vaccine protocol for children. I used to get the flu vaccine every year, then I got additional info, the vaccine makers given amnesty from any damages they cause, and some of my involvement in vaccine development. I truly believe there are good vaccines and bad vaccines. Flu vaccine is one that I consider in the questionable category. The Covid vaccines are even more questionable, but I am not an anti-vaxer by any means. I have rec'd the pneumonia vaccine and the shingles vaccine, but I don't get the flu shot.

Frank Sanoica and Ken Anderson like this.