Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

There was prophylactic that worked successfully against covid but the medical system lied and made fake studies just to push a vaccine. The only reason to push a vaccine is they are not responsible for the death and injury they cause Ronald Regan signed a bill giving the total immunity for the damage vaccines do in 1986 and who was standing right there was Dr. Fauci. The mass murder in charge.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

This might be what @Martin Alonzo is mentioning above, but here is a link to a speech on Covid sponsored by the State of Idaho concerning Covid, the vaccines, prophylaxis, and treatment. As I tell my wife, "This guy is really smart. He agrees with me." I concur with this man on every point he makes, so take that for whatever.

Link to speech

Lola Mae and Martin Alonzo like this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Yes I listen to this doctor and many others who speak out the truth but the medical mafia don't want you to know.

Lola Mae likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

There is a growing number of videos on the web showing black thread like worms in the masks and in the test swabs used for covid.
    WORM-LIKE MYSTERY ENTITIES ON MASKS & SWABS [2021-04-03] - TIM TRUTH (DOCUMENTARY VIDEO)
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/UxbhHdInBYBX/

John Nopales likes this.
  5. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

We got a call from a friend who is a "Snowbird" and is currently at his second home in Florida, that he got his first Pfizer vaccine yesterday at local Walgreens. They asked him for his Medicare card, of which he doesn't carry, so he had to go home to get it. When I registered, online, my wife to get her Covid 19 vaccines, I had to include her Medicare Number.

He told us, "I really didn't want to get the vaccines, but my two adult sons told me I'd have to in order to see my grandkids, so".

My wife's sister was told the same thing from her daughter about seeing her grandsons.

6. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Martin take a break. Have a strawberry margarita ...you will forget all about them black worms:eek::D:p

Nancy Hart and Beth Gallagher like this.
  7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

Child are hardly effected but their parents have the problem. This virus is douing more damage to the world than ever could be done by deaths.

John Nopales, Lola Mae and Don Alaska like this.
  8. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Probably a misunderstanding, but they may be looking to protect the old folks from the grandkids. The vaccines don't keep you from spreading the virus to others, but they do keep you from getting sick. The result is that you can carry the virus and still contaminate others even after vaccination. That is not understood by many and is why the powers-that-be want everybody to continue wearing masks and social distancing even after vaccination. Before the end of the two-week period after the second vaccination, you are actually MORE likely to spread the virus than if you were not vaccinated at all.

John Nopales and Bobby Cole like this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is true of the flu vaccines too.

John Nopales likes this.
  10. Trevalius Guyus

Trevalius Guyus Veteran Member
    Registered

Need to get a credible source citation on the above, as I've never read any research papers that discuss this phenomenon.

11. Ken Anderson

Citations would have been easier to come by a couple of years ago, because they do exist, and were once pretty easy to come by, but, although you may not have noticed, there is a lock on any information that might dissuade someone from getting a vaccination today, and anyone who disagrees is immediately deemed uncredible. I'm not up to that chase. In other words, it's there but they hide that stuff now, and I don't want to spend the time it would take to look for it, only to be told that whatever source I found was not credible.

Here's one, though, from a pro-vaccine site that acknowledges it back when they were allowed to do so.

-- FiveThirtyEight

Last edited: Apr 4, 2021
  12. Ken Anderson

That's okay. I know what I'm talking about, but searching for citations in order to win a forum dispute isn't worth the time it takes, particularly when it's a subject that the tech companies have been putting everything they have into hiding, or erasing from the Internet. I'm not so very concerned with whether or not you agree with me.

You probably want to win this more than I do and, since it's a whole lot easier to ask for a "citation" than to find one, I'll give you the point, although I know that I'm right.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2021
  13. Martin Alonzo

Registered

What you wrote is exactly right Ken The measles out break in Orlando Florida was traced back to vaccinated people, The out break of Polio in India was caused by vaccinated people injuring and killing thousands of people [thank you MR Gates]

John Nopales and Yvonne Smith like this.
  14. Ken Anderson

The aftermath of the measles scare that the media tried to pull off a decade or so ago, I think it started in Milwaukee, was that no one died of the measles but people died from the vaccinations.

John Nopales and Bobby Cole like this.
  15. Don Alaska

Task Force Registered

Most of the measles "outbreaks" are among those who were vaccinated as children but who never got a booster and are no longer immune. I can't recall the protocol, but it seems like a booster must be received every 10 years to guarantee immunity. Most of us who had measles as children are still immune ado not need the booster. Mumps vaccine was said to have the same issue as the current Covid vaccines--it eliminated the symptoms (you didn't get the disease) but you could still pass it to others. Some pediatricians at the time it was released did not want to give it or wanted to caution the parents to that effect. I haven't kept up with the issue, so that may not occur any more, but so many are vaccinated it may not be an issue.

As far as citations go, much of the original work has been suppressed by the Pharma Police or Google or Bing. If they can't get a researcher to remove their data from the net, they remove it from the search engines so you cannot find it unless you have the URL. Some can be found on DuckDuckGo however. The article I sent to Martin earlier was a pdf of an original paper that was forced to be withdrawn by the drug companies that financed the results. If you don't find what they want you to find, you are not to release your findings.

Ken Anderson likes this.