Vaccine News

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Trevalius Guyus, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Bruce Andrew

Bruce Andrew Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Covidstan is falling apart at the top: Flip-flop on days to quarantine, masks, admitting vaxes are mostly worthless, admitting not everyone died *of* Covid, etc.

The average sheep on the street (and businesses) ain't buying "the (new) science" yet though. They're so entrenched in the cult behavior that even their Gods can't salvage them . . . yet. Hopefully in time they will. Will it make a difference when they realize "The Emperor has no clothes"?

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary." -- Henry Louis Mencken

"The average man does not want to be free. He simply wants to be safe." -- Henry Louis Mencken

“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” -- Mark Twain

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

"Truth" is never admitted unless it goes to serve the larger purpose.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

4. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I have now seen comments that China has also been tampering with Ebola and Smallpox viruses. China has a new outbreak of hemorrhagic fever going on in one area of that country. Could this be a new leak from a lab?

John Brunner likes this.
  5. John Brunner

I've been hearing the words "Gates" and "smallpox" being uttered in the same sentence for a while.

Don Alaska likes this.
  6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Of those who I know who got the first two vaccinations, I don't know anyone who is getting the boosters. People are starting to feel like they've been had, and some of them wish they hadn't gotten any of them.

7. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

That is my husband's feeling. He got the first two shots last year but refuses the booster. I still don't know what to think about the whole thing.

8. John Brunner

1/21/2022: The 5th Circuit Court has enjoined the Biden federal employee vaccine mandate. The Biden administration has already filed an appeal. Link

This will not be fully resolved until it gets to SCOTUS; sadly, it is too little/too late for those who were coerced into having this injected into their bodies under threat of unemployment. The ruling says, in part: "When an unlawful order bars those employees from significant employment opportunities in their chosen profession, the harm becomes irreparable." Yup.

Although American citizens cannot sue Pfizer for the ill effects of the jab (but illegals can), perhaps there are others they can sue (the Fed, their employers) if they took the shot under duress.

9. Ken Anderson

I can't see why employers couldn't be held responsible for imposing a mandate that they weren't required to impose.

10. John Brunner

Yeh, that would appear to be the low-hanging fruit. Talk about a gross over-reach. But then they are up against the "I got infected at work from a documented killer virus, and you did nothing" wall. I know what I would say to that, but I'm not a jury.

This is another thing the government intentionally set up when they stripped individual choice by saying "Your mask protects me and does nothing for you." Liability and accountability got shifted to the shoulders of everyone else. So an employer couldn't even get ahead of it and give permission to wear a mask at work "if you so choose." According to the United States government, such an action would be altruistic yet pointless from a personal-protection perspective. The Biden administration intentionally screwed the private sector.

Don Alaska and Al Amoling like this.
  11. Ken Anderson

A Swedish company, Dsruptive Subdermals, has developed a chip that can be inserted beneath the skin to act as a vaccine passport. -- Yahoo News. That's pretty cool, huh? Perhaps they can make it so that you can't buy or sell without this implant.

12. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Sadly, people will line up willingly to get this. :confused:

13. John Brunner

It's already been happening.

Over 6,000 people in Sweden are already chipped for cashless payments and for their COVID passports.
    A Wisconsin company started doing this to employees 5 years ago rather than issuing badges.

Once people can start their cars, unlock their houses, give-the-finger to pay, track their kids, board mass transit, etc etc etc, they will--as you said--be begging for it. When critical mass is reached, the unchipped shall be pariahs who are the cause of the remaining convenience hurdles being in place (of course, this shall all be contrived), just as the unvaxxed are causing all the problems today.

Like lambs to the slaughter, dragging the rest of us with them...

I'm sure this is not news to most of us here.

Ken Anderson and Al Amoling like this.
  14. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

15. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

I had read some time ago that something like this was tested on the French Riviera, as many of the beach users had no place to carry money or ID.

John Brunner likes this.