Use Of A Mask

Discussion in 'Viruses' started by Ken Anderson, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Feel good report, a young man delivered my groceries today and he was wearing a mask. I said to him, are you still fearing covid? He said no, but he delivers to so many who are sick with fear. We got to talking and he and I agreed on everything that is going on and so does his fiance. We just about hugged and it such a wonderful exchange....

He's doing odd jobs now as so many jobs he would apply for will only hire those who have been jabbed.....he will NOT.

The mandate stuff goes on big time.

2. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Well, it's this kids choice not to be vaccinated and get turned away for good jobs. His choice.

John Brunner likes this.
  3. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

4. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Mask system is anti-Jesus??? Got only one thing to say about that............NO WAY!!

5. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Status quo again.

No way - Not Jesus Way. Common. Worldly. Normal. Expected.

The system behind the status quo is leading to and part of the one world order, no denying this.
    It is at the point for much of the world already, they cannot buy or sell unless they agree to it.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2023
  6. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

We all knew that the government was not gonna let go of their controlling us.

CDC Recommends Wearing Masks Six Months a Year

So the CDC has "updates its stance" and is recommending mask wearing for half of the year to stop the spread of the flu. For now, they claim their targets to be healthcare institutions. But we all know how that's gonna work.

There is one lone voice of reason in the wilderness: Phil Kerpen, president of the public policy advocacy group American Commitment, criticized the CDC's recommendation for half-year masking. "This is psychopathic. They are going to pretend masks stop flu despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary over decades just to avoid admitting error. Recall the whole pitch for COV2 masking was that it's supposedly not transmitted like flu!" he said in a May 8 tweet.

Don Alaska and Bobby Cole like this.
  7. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I couldn’t read the article because it wants me to sign up. Regardless, it’s distressing to see this. This is just playing a numbers game for anything short of a face-covering respirator. For us peons, the best we can hope for is a new, unused, tight fitting N95 mask used with proper eye protection. That level of protection can make a difference. Anything less than that might reduce your odds somewhat but this is a virus we’re talking about.

We’ve all seen pictures of what it really takes to protect a person from a virus. No one would go to such trouble if they could simply slap on a face mask and be protected.

John Brunner likes this.
  8. Thomas Stillhere

Thomas Stillhere Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Election sprint is right around the corner and they want to be ready.

9. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The 6 months will be winter when kids are in school. Let's keep them scared.:eek:

John Brunner likes this.
  10. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Mask wearing is still required at all VA Medical facilities. At the one I go to, I ask a Veteran at the front door that volunteers for this VA Medical Clinic and he told me "When the Commander says they are required, everyone that comes in has to wear one."

The local ER/Hospital I stayed in twice, no longer requires anyone to wear them. But, then again, from what I seen, all of the employees, except doctors, are very young. Some patients are older, but not as old as most of the Veterans that go to local VA Clinic.

Except going to that VA Clinic, we no longer where them. Have some in our vehicle and a brand new box of masks at home, but don't wear them.

John Brunner likes this.
  11. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

Makes one wonder how any normal person could stand this government today, unless things are as people say they are and everyone is already dumbed down to the point of being a snail waiting for his handout. It's like that episode of The Big Bang Theory when Sheldon was reprogramming Penny's mind by offering her a chocolate every time she spoke.

John Brunner and Mary Stetler like this.
  12. Cody Fousnaugh

Registered

Well, if it did happen again, that is, mask wearing requirement, wife and I would have no problem dawning them again.

Thomas Stillhere likes this.
  13. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

I have a better idea how to control this virus spread ! Let's close our borders to third world countries and since there are no wars other than in the Ukraine there is no reason for allowing anyone in for political persecution since we ourselves are experiencing the same.

Beth Gallagher and John Brunner like this.
  14. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

The point should be freedom.
    Wear them if you want. Don't wear them if you don't.
    If you want more vaccines, get them. If you don't don't.
    you can look at all the people crossing the border.
    None have masks on nor vaccines and yet Biden's administration has been inviting them in, until recently when he said, Uh Oh.

15. Thomas Stillhere

Registered

If they start this silliness again our economy will completely die and there will be no return, no more money can be printed simply because there is no way to repay the lender. I hate to think about all the millions of people receiving foreclosure and loss of property by the few rich there are. Not to mention nothing to eat.

Mary Stetler likes this.