Use Of A Computer And Smart Phone Saves Time, Energy, And Money

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Lon Tanner, Oct 14, 2021.

1. Lon Tanner

Lon Tanner Supreme Member
    Registered

Not being able to drive and being isolated these devices have enabled me to get many things done that would usually require my person. They are also wonderful to pass time during this life disrupting Virus Crisis .

2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Yeh, but when my last laptop died, I had no way to find a repair shop or to buy another laptop. We no longer get Yellow Pages, and few folks pay to advertise in them.

3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

I remember when my wife needed a new printer, we couldn't go to any stores and look for one or at any. So, used the computer to research them and found one at Best Buy. At that time, last year, couldn't go inside their store, so an employee brought the printer outside to our vehicle when we drove up.

We still don't trust going into most stores, because most people no longer wear a mask and yet haven't had their vaccines yet. People want to act like they have had the vaccines, but they haven't.

4. Ed Wilson

Ed Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

Use Of A Computer And Smart Phone Saves Time, Energy, And Money which is quickly replaced by frustration.

Mary Stetler and Cody Fousnaugh like this.
  5. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I have gotten my last two cheap at walmart.

John Brunner likes this.
  6. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

If you have had the vaccine, aren't you safe from people who haven't had it?
    My friend was as freaked about getting it as my husband is about not getting it. She says the whole family has covid presently except her and her son in law. And they have all been vaccinated. I figure they have the flu, in general, that they have been shooting citizens for for decades, if they wanted it. But covid gets more sympathy. Everyone, make sure you take your zinc/copper and vitamine D3 especially now that we are going into winter!
    I got a great printer from amazon and cheap, knock off, ink which is the real cost.