Us Attacking Syrian Solders

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

We have absolute terrorists in the Whitehouse, and more ready to move in. Trump is not what anyone could have even hoped for (not one of the puppets/destroyers but as much as I pray and hope for him to take office, I can't help but truly be afraid.

I believe if good American's don't stand up and do whatever it takes to get rid of our corrupt leadership, we are going to end up like those that were caught in Hitler's net:( I'm truly starting to believe that those that are supporting the obamas and the clintons don't realize what is truly happening, or they are in on it.

Dear God, I pray that America gets a reprieve, and that we aren't truly taken over and turned into some sort of a dictatorship, or worse:(

I've been thinking a lot about my faith (or lack thereof:( ) and I wonder if this isn't all in the plan to bring God-fearing people back to Him. I mean people like me that have turned their back on church, and just my faith in a God that I used to believe was totally in control, and it would all be ok even if I had to wait until heaven to see the miracle.

I still have the "maybe childlike" belief that good will overcome evil, but I am relying more on man/woman overcoming the evil in the world, and I truly have not lost all my faith, because I don't think humans can overcome evil. Not without God.

Well, I'm just being honest, and some will just say "oh, the old "crutch" is being leaned on again" but I could use a bit of hope in all this.

I went back to my old forum (I admit I miss the good times we had there) but it is no place to talk about what's really going on. A conservative is beaten up and called names. It's not the forum I knew 2 years ago. But thank you God for this forum. It is the one place I know I can talk and not be beat up, and if I am, there are still good people that stand up for their fellow posters here. I think it's fine to disagree, it's good, you learn about things you might not have when you hear someone elses "take" on things.

I wandered off again, I guess I'm just fearful, but thanks to every person here. It only took one misadventure going back to my old forum to make me want to head back here, and quick;) love and hugs to each of you, Denise:)

Ike Willis and Tim Burr like this.
  3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm too far gone to be scared for myself, but I'm very scared for those I'll leave behind.

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  5. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

@Ike Willis

My feelings, too. I often think, how much I would hate to be starting over right now. Once through it is enough!
    Frank

Ike Willis likes this.
  6. Corie Henson

Corie Henson Veteran Member
    Registered

I had a glance of the news this morning. It seems to me that media is trying hard to link the bomb explosion in New York to a terrorist group (ISIS is my hunch). And then the stabbing in Minnesota which said that the killer is affiliated to ISIS. The subsequent report was about Syria. That sequence of news items gave me an idea that what is happening is all related to ISIS in Syria and maybe directly connected to the US forces hitting the Syrian soldiers of President Assad. I have to admit that I am getting confused with what is happening in the US right now.

7. Martin Alonzo

Registered

The Minnesota stabbing ISIS took responsibility for that one. The bombings I think the MSM are trying hard not to link them to ISIS as this help the anti immigration people ans also helping the Trump campaign

8. Martin Alonzo

Registered

ISIS is using the US air force to help them after killing over 60 Syrian solders the ISIS attacked and the Syrian army had to retreat. They had not told the Russians what they were up to. The Americans are invaders because they were not invited into Syria.

9. Martin Alonzo

Registered

ISIS is now getting direct help from US