United Nations Not Your Friend

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Martin Alonzo, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

The UN is bringing up a pack to make immigration a human right another words people can travel worldwide without restriction. This is your New World Order at work. Also if you say anything that you do not like it is called hate speech and you can be charges. In time they will make the whole world an equal to a third world country. For a group of un-elected people telling the world what to do and making law against people in other countries this should be a wakeup call to everyone. Remember back a few years Libya was a country that was leading Africa to prosperity putting the African money on the gold standard All the people in the country very happy also was tapping into a water supply which could have irrigated the desert. The deep state mafia using the UN attacked Libya and opened up the flood gates to bring in immigrates to Europe.

NATO, EU, and UN are the biggest mafia on this planet the sooner they are shut down the better.

2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

3. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Americans can travel world wide without restrictions...............and don't you live in a different country where you chose to live? Pardon me if I'm wrong about that, just got here.

4. Martin Alonzo

Registered

I moved to a different country a third world country and applied for citizenship after 6 years and a few thousand dollars also prof I would not be a burden to the country I got my citizenship. If a third world country has those restrictions why would a first world country not want anything? I am a Canadian by birth and when I was young you could not get a residency in Canada unless they needed your skills. You had to prove to Canada that you were worth entry. That is how it should be.

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.
  5. Lulu Moppet

Lulu Moppet Veteran Member
    Registered

Your story sounds very interesting. Thank you for sharing with me. I like to know about people, not just where they come from but where they are coming from relative to their life experiences.