Unbelievable!

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Frank Sanoica, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

http://www.latimes.com/politics/ess...ver-legality-of-the-1484013149-htmlstory.html

"Legislative leaders brought in the legal big guns to fend off President-elect Donald Trump when they announced last week they selected former U.S. Atty. Gen. Eric Holder Jr. to help craft policy and courtroom strategy against the incoming president. But Republican Assemblyman Kevin Kiley says the new hire is against the law. Kiley, a freshman lawmaker representing the Sacramento suburbs, asserted late last week that by retaining Holder's firm, Covington & Burling, the Legislature violated the state Constitution. In a letter to the state attorney general's office, Kiley cites Article VII of the California Constitution, which forbids the state from privately contracting for services....."

former U.S. Atty. Gen. Eric Holder Jr.---- Was he not the guy who secretly authorized FBI and/or BATFE to send assault-style rifles into Mexico, to be sold to the gangs, who would then bring those arms with them into the U.S.? Idea was crimes committed with those guns would prove the need for further arms restrictions applied to Americans. It backfired, after which HE DENIED knowledge of the scheme at all.

I am sickened by this political circus continuing in Washington.

Ina I. Wonder and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

That's just weird, multiple personalities?? LOL!!

Ina I. Wonder likes this.