Two Dreams Last Night

Discussion in 'Dreams & Interpretations' started by Diane Lane, Apr 6, 2016.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Wow, that sounds like a scary fall, I'm glad you weren't seriously hurt!!

That's an interesting interpretation, @Babs Hunt. No, we weren't married, he was my ex-fiance, and we're actually best friends. I think it has more to do with fears of the neighborhood going down, Summer approaching, so the young people will be at it again, roaming and looking to get into trouble/steal things, etc. Also, the house next door is currently for rent, and it's drawing a lot of random vehicles and people to my area, which is disconcerting. The scorpion could be reflecting stress from the stalker situation. Every time the house is up for rent and random people start parking by my driveway, watching me, hanging around, creeping by, etc., it adds to my stress level.

Babs Hunt likes this.
  2. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Good to know you figured it out! :)

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks, @Babs Hunt it happens every time the house next door is for rent, which is pretty much every time the tenant's lease runs out, since he's apparently a slumlord like my landlady, although he charges a lot more for the privilege of living there. I hope someone decent moves in and soon. I love having it empty, but don't enjoy the extra traffic and lurkers.

Babs Hunt likes this.