Truth Social

Discussion in 'Gadgets & Tech Talk' started by Ken Anderson, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Even if President Trump himself never goes back to Twitter, things that he says on other platforms (like Truth Social) will still be reposted on Twitter b other people, so the words will still be out there, even if he does not post there himself.
    I think that he knows that it would just stir up so much more controversy, and muddle his messages, that he is going to speak where he can use as much space as he wants , and know that his words will not be as likely to be misquoted and misconstrued.
    There are plenty of America-loving patriots who will still be on Twitter, and other platforms, doing our best to share truth with people who want to hear it.

Quite a few of the people who either left Twitter, or were banned, have now returned; so we are seeing what they post again, which I think is good.

Don Alaska and John Brunner like this.
  2. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I think that Trump realizes that his voice has market value, and he's gonna keep it with his product and not freely give it to any competitor.

Bobby Cole and Don Alaska like this.
  3. Steven Stanick

Steven Stanick Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Why I don't like Trump? The fact that you asked that question slams the door on responding. How tragic.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  4. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I definitely remember the childish comeback:
    Well if you don't know, I'm certainly not going to tell you!
    We were eight years old.
    You won't say because all you have are the propaganda postings of the past as opposed to actual facts that are without reproach. You don't want a discussion that will prove you wrong nor the opportunity to convince me that you are right.
    It was a legitimate question and you keep answering in a less than convincing way.
    How about this. Neither Trump nor Biden can run in the next election. Who would you like to run? And why?

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  5. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Slammed Door? Must have gone back in the closet.

Here, I’ll answer that question for you since you can’t muster the intestinal fortitude to write it.
    The reason you hate Trump is because he has everything that you want. Face the facts now. Just say it to yourself sir and I guarantee the very best of results.
    Now, the next question would be: when did this envy start to manifest itself? When he was a boy? When he married his first wife or when he made his first billion or maybe when he married Melania?
    Tell the truth now.

There, don’t ya just feel so much better now that it’s in the open? I mean, coming out of the slammed door closet is sooooo revealing and refreshing.
    Heck, you may even subscribe to the Truth app pretty soon once you get this envy stuff out of the way.

Last edited: May 1, 2022
  6. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Neither can run??? I didn't know that.

7. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

They both can but her question was a “what if” type of thing. What if Biden nor Trump could run….etc.

8. Mary Stetler

Registered

Sorry, Bobby Cole is right. I meant the question to be hypothetical as the poster refuses to answer a simple question I have asked twice and yet has a comeback instead of a legitimate answer. I thought a different type of question might clear some things up.
    It is probably just not worth pursuing.
    But it is a good thought provoking question:rolleyes:

9. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

It is indeed a thought provoking question but alas, that answer will probably not be forthcoming by he who was asked.

A smart person searches for knowledge knowing that it is the greater sustenance but the dullard settles for mere scraps from the table.

Don Alaska and Beth Gallagher like this.
  10. Steven Stanick

Registered

Esper claims in the book that Trump asked him if they could shoot protesters who had gathered around the White House after Minneapolis police killed George Floyd, Axios first reported on Monday.

"Can't you just shoot them? Just shoot them in the legs or something," Trump said, according to the Axios report on Esper's book. The book is to be released May 10.

Start the day smarter. Get all the news you need in your inbox each morning.

The memoir, "A Sacred Oath," is the latest in a flurry of books about the Trump administration. Former White House counselor Kellyanne Conway's memoir, "Here's the Deal," will be out May 24. Axios reported Monday that Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, will release his book Aug. 8.

Book deal: Ex-White House press secretary's book likens Melania Trump to Marie Antoinette: report

11. Steven Stanick

Registered

Crazy follows crazy.

12. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

Let's see. Stephanie Graham is a Democrat who served on the First Lady's staff for a moment toward the end of the Trump Administration and may have not even met the First Lady more than a time or two. Certainly, her time in that position was uneventful. Fired by Trump, Mark Esper is currently unemployed and trying to sell a book. Great sources. It makes me wonder what Amber Heard thinks about Johnny Depp; I can hardly wait for the book.

13. Bobby Cole

Task Force Registered

tsk tsk…back in denial again.
    Admit it dude.
    There isn’t anything Trump has done that you haven’t wanted to do……or be.

Don Alaska likes this.
  14. Al Amoling

Al Amoling Veteran Member
    Registered

Somethis is wrong with them I forgot my password and they said they'd send melon to reset it 7 days ago...still waiting even tho I'sked again

15. Mary Stetler

Registered

I've had trouble on occassion. Look at your settings and see if you accept cookies BEFORE trying to sign in again or get new pass word.