Trumps Speech In Orlando Was Great

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Denise Evans, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I like all his speeches I've heard. Here it is if you didn't see it and would like to:)

man, he sure tells the msm to their face, love that!! LOL!!

Ken Anderson likes this.
  2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

He is a natural speaker, which leads to some stumbles, but is far better than the scripted talking points you hear from Hillary.

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  3. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yes, Hillary is terrible at speeches.

4. Denise Evans

Registered

I know I've mentioned it many times here, but yes, I like hearing the natural thoughts, and I would say many are truly from the man's heart. Not cold or robotic;) I love how he interacts with the crowd, he's a people-person. To me that means a person can talk to anyone, usually initiating the conversation, and it's as if they never meet a stranger.

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Thank you, Denise, for posting this speech! What a man! He is a natural leader! WOW!

Yvonne Smith and Denise Evans like this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

yw @Joe Riley I think my choices of what to watch are expanding my horizons, LOL! Like I said, I love to hear him talk;)

7. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

Here is another news network that I have on my Youtube subscriptions, and they just came out with this poll that says Trump now has a very strong lead in the polls.
    When you consider that most of the polls are done with sampling either Democrats, or the Republicans that are for Hillary, this means that he is doing MUCH better than even this poll shows. Barring major voting sabotage, Trump should will the election easily.

Denise Evans and Joe Riley like this.
  8. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I frequently hear from Trump supporters, and I think from Trump himself, that the polls are false because they poll more Democrats than they do Republicans. Every presidential election, Republicans complain that the polls sample more Democrats than they do Republicans. While I know that it's done to bolster the morale of Republican voters, and I don't doubt that the polls are manipulated in various ways, I don't know that this is a legitimate complaint for two reasons: 1) there are more registered Democrats in the country than there are registered Republicans; and 2) the polls target likely voters, not parties, so the information about party affiliation is obtained as a result of the poll, rather than being a predetermined number. In other words, when a polling company chooses a number of random voters to be polled, the chances are that more of them are going to be Democrats, not because they are specifically polling Democrats but because there are more Democrats than there are Republicans.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

Very encouraging:) @Yvonne Smith I'm praying for God's will, but throwing in, please let trump win, LOL!! Amen;)

Joe Riley likes this.