Trump's Lewd Disgusting Comments

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Arlene Richards, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Just another one of the "Nasties" from that nasty SF forum, trying to spread their craziness here, where we are happy.
    Go back home to your own dirty house and stay there, @Jane Smith ! ! Leave our friends alone.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Jane Smith is either someone from SF or Arlene with another acct and either way...I'm done responding.

I've seen her lurking many times on posts that only an SFer would look at.

Denise Evans and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Cody Fousnaugh

Cody Fousnaugh Supreme Member
    Registered

Actually, I done very little "hanging out with the guys". Just wasn't my thing. Anyway, most of my rodeo buddies thought I was sort of weird, because I was very attracted to "pleasingly plump" women and they liked the "Model" looking type. My wife was thinner than "pleasing plump" and had a great personality. Quickly I found out that we had a lot in common. She wasn't skinny, but just very nice looking.

In fact, right after I met my wife, a gal, that I'd been seeing off-and-on, wanted to continue seeing me. On the phone, I told her "I'm sorry, just can't see you anymore. I met a lady and the relationship is getting very serious and I don't want to ruin that." She was somewhat hurt, but I was very happy with my now wife.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
  4. Jane Smith

Jane Smith Veteran Member
    Registered

Well don't take my word for it...........this what Trump himself said he did. So you're blaming Hillary for Bill's behaviour? That must make every wife whose husband has been unfaithful accountable for her husband's infidelity.

5. Jane Smith

Registered

Chrissy, yes I've lurked because I usually avoid conflict. However, the sheer amount of pathetic excuses for Trump's behaviour has compelled me to comment.

Anyway, haven't you declared you lurk on SF since you've banned from there? Do you mind telling me what name you used there?

6. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm angry, more at these "vipers" then I am at what Trump said, that was just stupid yack and if you can't admit you've done it yourself, you're just a hypocrite like CC says.

Thing is, he has to straighten himself out because he has no competition, and there are tons of people supporting, and counting on him. I'd never be part of a support group that condones all the clintons have done. I don't need to list it all again, everyone knows who and what killary is.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Not at all and that's the dumbest remark ever @Jane Smith ...she just went after all these women and called them liars, then stayed with him so she could be where she is today.

Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

Yeah, what a concept, a man running for the highest office in the land admitting and making an apology. Keep talking, you're helping to rebuild my hope that he is still going to be a good president. Whenever I look at the "other" side, like I said, no competition.

9. Jane Smith

Registered

Denise, your commentary is just re enforcing my original judgement of you.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

You joined a day after Blunderwoman did....all very suspicious to me.

Bye...I have better things to do on my mom's first birthday in Heaven.

Denise Evans likes this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Thank you Jane:) You go on judging from your high-horse. Who knew we had royalty among us.

12. Jane Smith

Registered

Make up your mind. Am I Arlene or Blunder Woman? In other words you are clueless, in more ways than one.

Arlene Richards likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

You're just another troll that isn't happy unless you are out doing your best to hurt others.

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Arlene knew who I was on SF so I'd guess you're BW. BTW, Lon was right.

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

My dear @Jane Smith. NO one is "compelled" to do anything in this world except what they wish to do.
    Given that piece of information then one would wonder if Trump took to action what he said he would like to do. Now, I have seen no one come forward saying that he actually did anything but talk about it have you or anyone else?

Until there is proof that he actually put to action anything that might be styled as illegal or legally immoral then I would beg one and all to see what the tide brings in.

And yes, by the bye, generally speaking if a man or woman isn't getting what he or she wants at home it would stand to reason that there is a problem with their partner and the partner would share some of the fault.
    In this case, B. Clinton hasn't been happy at home for a lot of years which would make me conclude that if his wife can't keep her household straight then how in the heck is she going to run this country?

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.