Trump's Lewd Disgusting Comments

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Arlene Richards, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

OMG! That would be grounds for a sexual harassment lawsuit in the workplace.

And you know if there's one like that...it's not the only time.

I'd like to know who he was talking to...Putin? Trump will jealous, lolololol

2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Probably a sock full of rice, but that one gal turned around immediately and was walking away so I think there is something to this. I already knew he was puke, but it will all come out just how big a puke, it already is;)

3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't imagine Donald being jealous of this wiener, the man or the sock. Let alone obummer ugly man-wife, yuck!

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, she had a smile on her face too..did you see that? It was kind of like "guess what I just saw"!

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I was just kidding around. :)

6. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

While Paul Ryan was unable to support Donald Trump, given his inappropriate conversation eleven years ago, when former Speaker of the House, Dennis Hastert, was arrested for multiple counts of child molestation of boys, Ryan praised him for his tireless dedication, and refused to return campaign contributions made to him by Hastert. Child molestation doesn't bother him, apparently.

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

Re: Malcolm X
    He was a criminal, Savior, perhaps even Saint, rolled into one. Though a Muslim, Muslim leaders worldwide wanted him dead, including the great leader, Louis Farrakhan:

"Throughout 1964, as his conflict with the Nation of Islam intensified, MalcolmX was repeatedly threatened.

"In February, a leader of Temple Number Seven ordered the bombing of MalcolmX's car.[157] In March, Muhammad told Boston minister LouisX (later known as Louis Farrakhan) that "hypocrites like Malcolm should have their heads cut off";[158] the April10 edition of Muhammad Speaks featured a cartoon depicting MalcolmX's bouncing, severed head."
    [​IMG]
    Malcolm X guards his family in an iconic Ebony photo

See more: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X#Death_threats_and_intimidation_from_Nation_of_Islam