Trump's Lewd Disgusting Comments

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Arlene Richards, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I wish I felt good enough for popcorn and pepsi, LOL!! I'm just trying to sit up straight with my sore neck, and read (keep up with the posts). My automatic, customized
    broom is in the shop il_340x270.833430216_pi2g.jpg dang'it, so I had to ride in on my old stand-by:

2. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

OK. I got my popcorn and Pepsi. I'm going to watch the debate. :D

Chrissy Cross and Yvonne Smith like this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm afraid to watch, I'll wait and see what you all have to say about it. I just feel @Ken Anderson was right about how it will go. I think I'll pray now, I know it's going on because one of my friends called and she is watching it.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

If you want to discuss the debate as it's going on, or later, you can do so here.

5. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

It is going just exactly the way that @Ken Anderson said it was going to go.
    They dumped this tape out just before the town hall, and now using that as a trash-Trump stage. Hillary, dressed nicely, gets nice questions that make her look good and are lead-in for her to speak, while mud and dirt tossed at Trump, applause for him is cut off, and he is not even allowed to speak and defend himself.
    It sounds like even Pence might back out, and if they force Trump out because of this, then they can have the Republicans committee choose who they want as the candidate.
    If this happens, this might be the first time ever in history that a write-in candidate wins !
    We have turned off the debate. Let CNN go without viewers !

I am going to go and watch the video that @Joe Riley posted in the religious thread. I had seen that on Youtube and then got distracted before I watched it, so now is a good time to do that.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2016
    Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

I just won't be surprised if they do this. I was so hoping Pence would hang in there, I really liked hearing what he had to say. I can't think of any other time in history when we've been in such a mess. I'm not watching it either Yvonne, I figured it would go as Ken said. I'm gonna check out his link and see what that's about, where etc. Then I'll be back around. I know it's much later where you guys are. I'm so concerned for America, I know everyone here shares that concern. At least we have each other to talk to.

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

I don't remember if anyone posted the apology that Trump gave for this here yet, and don't want to take the time to look after midnight, since I'm going to turn into a pumpkin any moment, but here it is.

He's right. This is nothing more than a distraction. During Bill Clinton's impeachment, we were told that it was all about sex and that was a private matter, not related to his job as president. Although I found this to be preposterous, the American public bought it. Repeatedly, during this campaign, as leaked emails and hacked documents were released showing the ineptitude and worse about Hillary Clinton, the Democrat and media line has been that these documents were illegally obtained so we shouldn't pay any attention to them. Largely, the media has not paid attention to them. Don't forget that this recording of Donald Trump eleven years ago was also illegally obtained, yet the media is all over it and no one is asking for the indictment of the person who illegally recorded this private conversation. I know they have described it as an open mic but that doesn't seem to be the case. Of course, since they have released only one side of the conversation, it's hard to tell or to put it in context, for that matter.

In the next months, there will be other tapes released by the Clinton campaign, and I expect to see one of them in the news tomorrow in order to avoid having to talk about how Trump kicked her butt during the debate. If so, everyone will go through the same orchestrated charade of fake disgust, while ignoring the worse things that have been said and done by Democrats, including Obama, Hillary Clinton, and Bill Clinton, the latter of whom has actually done things a lot worse that Trump spoke about in a private conversation.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Another winner Ken, I hope you do more writing than just here because you are very good at it. This is something I haven't done, is listen to Trumps apology. I need to do that. I know I was upset listening to him talking trash with that bush dude, but after I saw the BIG picture once again, I was ok.

I love the way the "bottom-feeders" are scrambling to dig up dirt, and when they don't find it, they make something up. I know Trump did this, and I believe you are right in all you say about it. It is a double-standard we are talking about. They defend murderers and rapists, traitors to our country, and all they can come up with is a nasty conversation between two guys pumping up each others egos. Who hasn't done that, but there is no comparison with the atrocities being not only dismissed, but defended by the left.

Thanks for this, I'm too pooped to watch tonight, but I will;)

Bobby Cole and Ken Anderson like this.
  9. Ken Anderson

Flashback! Keep in mind please, that Bill Clinton actually did these things, not simply talked about them. Keep in mind also, that he lost his license to practice law for lying in his answers.

10. Ken Anderson

Democrats should be demanding that President Obama step down, since a tape has surfaced depicting Barack Obama talking dirty, using the same kind of language that Trump used. Caution: Lurid language ahead. Sensitive eardrums could burst.

Bobby Cole and Sheldon Scott like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

Will do ken, ty for this info

Bobby Cole and Sheldon Scott like this.
  12. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

I guess the Americans are more interested in the past than the future.

Denise Evans and Bobby Cole like this.
  13. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Thank goodness you posted it too @Ken Anderson. I was feeling a bit shaky yesterday out of fear that perhaps the video might be a little Too raunchy for this discussion group.
    Now alas, I find that great minds do indeed think alike...........sometimes.

Ina I. Wonder and Denise Evans like this.
  14. Ken Anderson

15. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

Yep, I've seen many of those. Hillary supporters don't care though...everything she does is okay.

Even Susan Sarandon, a liberal, feminist, and activist said Hillary is crooked. She was a Bernie supporter.

Denise Evans likes this.