Trump's Inaugural Speech: I'm Speechless

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Frank Sanoica, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Frank Sanoica

Frank Sanoica Supreme Member
    Registered

I copied and read his speech in it's entirety today, and was astounded! I believe in what he states as being factual, but for the life of me, cannot imagine the degree of hatred he has caused against himself in Washington. Will those "powers that be" just "bend over" and acquiesce? Or will his very existence become compromised? The stakes are, as we all know, incredibly high. The career politicians completely reliant on their comfortable lifestyles are bound to be indignant to great extent, do you not think?

How would one in Trump's shoes go about ensuring the absolute integrity of those assigned to assuring his safety? I cannot even imagine it.
    Frank

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
    Martin Alonzo and Yvonne Smith like this.
  2. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have read that he also has Blackwater protecting him, just in case anything goes wrong with the Secret Service. I do not know if this is actually true or not; but I have read it several times now in different places, and I think that this might be a very smart move on his part if this is true.
    Erik Prince is the founder of Blackwater, and his sister is Betsy DeVoss, who is Trumps Minister of Education. Her husband is the son of one of the Amway Corporation founders, Rich DeVoss.
    There is a lot of information , both good and bad about Blackwater, to be found on the internet.

3. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Yvonne Smith
    Was it Blackwater that was implicated with some shady dealing with Dick Cheney?
    Frank

4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

He has antagonised many very rich people/companies and they had paid for the ignorant public to protest against him without knowing what he is even saying. I hope he get them before they kill him.
    He should throw Soros in jail before he does anything else and send a message to all these others.

5. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

There was an opinion piece on Foxs about it which I thought was very good. I was going to post it yesterday but couldn't find the right place to post it and didn't want to start a new post about it...I'll see if I can still find it.

6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  7. Frank Sanoica

Registered

@Chrissy Cross
    Love your link! Absolutely! The Post immediately called for impeachment? Absurd. The Media stinks. Controlled largely by the "powers that be", politics run "behind the scenes", obscured from public view. And to think Obama came in 8 years ago claiming transparency of government would be the centerpiece of his Administration! Liars, all!

Trump may exagerrate and bluster, but I don't feel he is comfortable with knowingly lying.
    Frank

Chrissy Cross likes this.
  8. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, that's his style and I doubt he'll change it...people will just have to accept it and go by what he does and not in how he says it.

9. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I can't figure out if Trump thinks he's invincible, has a death wish, if he knows where all the "bodies" are buried, or if now that he is "saved" he's just not going to worry about if he gets asssassinated or not since he knows where he's going when he dies.;)

I'm never seem anyone who seems to care less if he stirs up anger or hate with what he says or seems to have no fear about the repercussions of these things.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I think that's just the way he is and he's probably been this way his whole life and he's still alive. Now he has lots of protection.

I'm not afraid of dying if it's not painful and I have no idea where I'm going....think it comes with age too....when I was younger and had my whole life ahead of me the thought of dying did scare me and I was probably more religious then...Catholic.

11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I'm sure even Trump must have some fears...but he sure doesn't seem to fear any person!

12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That's for sure! Except maybe he fears FAILURE!

13. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

No, I don't think he fears failure @Chrissy Cross....because he has failed in business and then turned right around and found a way to succeed from that failure. :)

14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, but he counts that as a success!

He's hard to analyze even though some call him a narcissist, yes, some traits of his are but not all.

15. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Well I'm going to take one day at a time with him and let him prove he walks his talk! :)