Trump

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Ken Anderson, Dec 10, 2015.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

I get the impression that those against Trump only "see" what they want to see about him, instead of the truth. They call him a racist because he wants to protect us (in the best way I see possible by stopping the influx of immigrants from countries that hate us, as well as Mexico because of the illegals). So they continue to call him names based on lies that they are choosing to believe over the truth.

Do democrats want to protect America, or maybe I should just say, those for Hillary? And if they do, what is it that they feel "safe" with her about? I truly don't understand with all the evidence of her wrong-doings:(

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

You're not totally right about Trump, Denise...I don't know the answer to what the democrats want because I don't really follow Hillary's campaign.

I'm not against Trump but I do see that he's not totally what he portrays. People tend to just see what they want and ignore the rest.

Don't forget Trump is all about the Brand, the PR and the advertising, that's how he made his money.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2016
    Denise Evans likes this.
  3. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't think anyone is "totally" right, but I think I have a good point, and something to consider Chrissy. I also will add that I don't agree with your perception of Trump in that last statement. So I will just leave it at that, sort of agree to disagree Ok??

4. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Ok, if I vote it will be for Trump so I'm not trying to discourage you at all Denise. I don't think you're getting that.

I'm just not blindly praising him, he has faults and even if he wants to do everything he says, the reality is always a different story. Pretty much the ways things have been no matter who was president.

To be honest, I don't know who will win this election, this is very different from previous ones. I've never seen so much hate coming from ones own party but maybe I'm wrong and just wasn't paying attention. :)

I would think the goal would be to get a Republican in the White House but judging from what I see, doesn't seem to be the case.

Ken Anderson likes this.
  5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Watching the News this morning it looks like the Brexit situation is actually helping Trump go higher in the polls, etc. I believe this is because alot of the changes Brition is standing up for, we in America are also standing up for. We know Hillary is not going to bring any of those changes, but at the same time even though Trump is for change we don't know if he can really bring it...or unfortunately if he really means it. I think he means what he says, but I have certainly believed those running for the Presidency before and been wrong. But since our choice is between someone I know is not going to bring change and someone who is not a "in bed" with the corrupt Politicians and who knows that America needs change...my choice is easy to make and I am standing with Trump.

Denise Evans likes this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

I was thinking the same things about Britain taking hold of the reins @Babs Hunt and I also feel the same about Trump. My gut instinct tells me he will bust his butt trying to keep those promises (I've been wrong though, as well) but my thoughts are also on those that are just as determined to stop him.

I love what Britains done because I have been worried about them almost as much (maybe as much) as I have been about America.

7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm either voting Trump or not voting is where I stand but I wasn't impressed with his interview when he was in Scotland and was asked about Brexit. He doesn't seem to know too much about what's going on, hopefully he'll have some good foreign policy advisors because that question and answer session wasn't very good.

8. Denise Evans

Registered

Just another reason I like Trump @Chrissy Page he doesn't have all the answers, and doesn't claim to. I don't trust anyone that claims to "know it all" and has "pat" answers for everything. Trump hasn't gotten where he is without the brains to know he "doesn't" know it all, and understands he "can't" do it all himself. He will have people that "do" know surrounding him.

He is like me (one reason I relate) and learns a lot by "doing". He makes mistakes, but he learns from them, and I don't see him purposely screwing up like some politicians.

9. Denise Evans

Registered

I can't find a decent video/audio with trump's questions/answers in Scotland. Do you have a link I can use @Chrissy Page ?

Woahhhhhhhhh!! Now that's interesting, something like the first 5 videos on youtube are of Trump talking with the crowd in Scotland, and none have decent audio, you can't hear him. All those vids are from something called, live satellite news. So then below there the same "news" people have a Bernie video, and the audio is perfect?? Go figure.

10. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Never said Trump was stupid, he's not. These weren't hard questions asked of him, just very basic since Brexit coincided with his visit to Scotland. Something very easy he should have known is all I'm saying.

I'll have to find the interview I'm talking about, just looked at it briefly the other day because it popped up somewhere. I didn't search it out.

I don't think he's anything like us, Denise or he wouldn't be where he is. I also hope he doesn't learn by his mistakes when president, kinda late in some cases.

Maybe I just caught sound bites, I'll have to listen again. My first impression though was, wow, he should have known some of these answers, weren't hard.

I'll have to find it Denise, like I said I wasn't doing a specific search on trump, maybe it was searching Brexit. Maybe it's still I'm my history, I'll look.

11. Denise Evans

Registered

Trump "does" think a lot like I do chrissy, it's up to you whether or not he is anything like you. I relate to him in lots of ways. I'm not a rich success at business, but there is a lot more to Trump than just the money he has made.

No worries about the video, I'll find it eventually. I do notice not all videos are equal, just like the articles, so sometimes I really have to look hard to find the real deal;)

12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I get he thinks like you regarding immigration, etc but I think we are so removed from his lifestyle that I really don't know what he thinks. He may say things the people want to hear, they all do.

I have to go out but if you search, I thing it was a transcript because I remember reading it rather than hearing it.

It was a view from the liberal side though but only the comments interjected thru the transcript. I think I saw it on SF, so you might start there.

See ya later. :)

13. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Ok, I think I found it elsewhere. Looked on my republican friends FB page. She's the main reason I started looking more closely at Trump. She could be Ken in female form judging by her views but maybe even a little bit tougher.

NOBODY will take away her constitutional rights without a fight and yet she calls Trump Satan, so I've been wondering why. She despises the Clintons, so this is kinda why I'm not getting it. Why does she hate Trump so much.

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/06/24/donald-trump-brexit-great-know-awesome-golf-course-video/

Denise Evans likes this.
  14. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

another Clinton victim??

Former United Nations General Assembly president John Ashe, 61, died Wednesday, June 22, at his home in Dobbs Ferry, New York.

He was arrested in October 2015 in a massive bribery case, accused of accepting $1.3 million in bribes from Chinese billionaire real estate developer Ng Lap Seng, a major Clinton Foundation donor. Ashe had been in plea talks as recently as May, and reportedly was scheduled to testify in court this week.
    Ashe’s attorney in New York, Jeremy Schneider, first said his death was caused by a heart attack, then later said he did not know the cause of death. Current U.N. General Assembly President Mogens Lykketoft also said he died of a heart attack. However, an autopsy report said he died in a weightlifting accident when a barbell he was lifting fell on his neck, crushing his throat. The police department released a statement that the death appears accidental.

story

all Clinton deaths appear accidental

Yvonne Smith and Denise Evans like this.
  15. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Former treasury secretary under Bush, Hank Paulson, has endorsed Hillary, but among the reasons he gave for his endorsement is that Hillary will enact the globalist policies and policies on immigration that he believes we need.

When you hear of endorsements of Hillary from Republican leaders, or those Republican leaders who state that they cannot endorse Donald Trump, consider this.

If Trump is the Republican nominee, and wins the general election, becoming president, those who favor Trump's policies will be in charge of the GOP for at least four to eight years. However, if Trump is denied the nomination, the GOP will fold, and most people will put the blame where it belongs, on the Republican elite who denied GOP voters the nominee of their choice. On the other hand, if Trump becomes the Republican nominee but loses the general election to Hillary, the progressives who have led the Republican Party for several years now (the Bushes, Romney, Paul Ryan, Hank Paulson, Mitch McConnell, etc.) will be back in power. Since the Republican Party has always done better as a minority party, and because the progressives in the party hold to the same basic agenda as the Democrats, they are back where they want to be.

In other words, it's not the good of the country they're thinking about.

Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
    Denise Evans and Gary Ridenour like this.