Trump Supporters

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Martin Alonzo, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Holly Saunders

Holly Saunders Supreme Member
    Registered

The most simple way to describe the Mayor of London is that ""he's not fit for purpose''.... and regardless of whether anyone supports Trump or no...there's no disguising what a jumped up, self absorbed, totally inept Mayor Sadiq Khan is...

for example...

During his tenure

From the years 2015/16 to 2016/17, homicides in London rose by 27.1 per cent.

Youth homicide jumped 70 per cent.

Serious youth violence was up 19 per cent.

Robbery was up 33.4 per cent, while home burglaries rose by 18.7 per cent.

Theft went up by over 10,000 incidents in a year, up 33.9 per cent, and there were more than 4,000 additional knife crime incidents under Khan than under his predecessor, a rise of 31.3 per cent.

Rape in the capital rose by 18.3 per cent, while there were 2,551 incidents of gun crime, representing a rise of 16.3 per cent on the previous year.

Two years into the job, Khan has caused London to overtake New York as one of the most dangerous major cities in the Western world.

In that time too, the number of violent acid attacks in London has soared by more than 78%.

London has lost just 1,000 officers in the past year, 3% of the force, reducing it from 31,343 to 30,379.

The strain has been made greater by police forces taking officers off the streets to search instead for online social media ‘hate speech’.

Prior to Khan’s disastrous tenure as London Mayor, the Conservatives had reduced the number of deaths of young people from 30 to between 10 and 15 per year – a more than 50% reduction.

...and that's just the tip of his iceberg!! His solution to all this is to throw more and more of London's taxpayers money at it...

So altho' this thread isn't about The London Mayor.... it's clear just by this example he's in absolutely no position whatsoever , in fact the worst person to be critiquing the president of The USA>...

2. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

So true to form, he's off on the wrong foot. :D I do wish our president would learn to behave in a more dignified presidential manner. (And lose the twitter account.)

Joy Martin and Holly Saunders like this.
  3. Holly Saunders

Registered

That's a lot of his undoing I think ...that twitter account!!!

Beth Gallagher likes this.
  4. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

If he did not have twitter than you would never hear his message because the media would distort everything he would say or just ignore it. Twitter is the only way he can get his message to the people. The crying left would love him to give up his twitter than they could control everything he says

5. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Wish wish wish, it ain't gonna happen, he is who he is. You can't change the stripes....

6. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

In the UK we use the term Leftie in America you use the term Liberal both mean the same thing.

The term Liberal in the UK means a centre ground political Party.

7. Holly Saunders

Registered

Yes, that's also true....

Don Alaska likes this.
  8. Beth Gallagher

Registered

That may be true. But IMO he could temper his "tweets" to not sound quite so deranged.

Don Alaska likes this.
  9. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

From what I have read, this is done purposely, @Beth Gallagher . Not only does it confuse the liberal anti-Trumpers, but it is also a way that he can send out concealed messages to people who understand what he is really saying.
    He is extremely intelligent, and working with the military intelligence people, and code is a big part of how they communicate.
    If people just assume he can’t spell, so much the better for his purposes.
    If you follow the Q-Anon, a lot of the codes are explained there, at least the ones that can be safely explained to supporters.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  10. Beth Gallagher

Registered

I do not follow Q-Anon or any other conspiracy theorists. I don't have issue with Trump's spelling since most people tend to "fat-finger" on devices like cellphones. I'd just appreciate it if he didn't sound like a 6th grader having a temper tantrum and name calling. I suppose I prefer a president who conducts himself like a grownup and with a bit of decorum. I've stated many times that I have no use for Trump, but as a right-leaning moderate he's the only game in town right now.

11. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

@Beth Gallagher - I see exactly what you say its cringeworthy at times
    I think by now all nations know what to expect so the shock factor has lessened. I would take the rough with the smooth
    if we at least had a leader that is 'true to the cause' :)

Beth Gallagher and Martin Alonzo like this.
  12. Beth Gallagher

Registered

Agree. And I never lose respect for the office of president, though it's sometimes difficult to respect the individual. Obama was very "presidential", yet a terrible president.

Bess Barber, Tom Galty and Patsy Faye like this.
  13. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

14. Tom Galty

Tom Galty Veteran Member
    Registered

Do agree Obama was a disaster and a Moron

But also for his sexist faults I think Clinton was a great Potus a world leader

Clinton stopped a war that had killed many Thousands and the only loss to America was a Stealth bomber shot down and the pilot was rescued so no American deaths.

15. Joy Martin

Joy Martin Veteran Member
    Registered

Short memories here, I guess the near 2008 depression doesn't count. History talks about Obama's part in pulling the country/world out of a near deep depression.

Here are the dates of the history of this mess.

https://www.thebalance.com/the-great-recession-of-2008-explanation-with-dates-4056832

Peter Renfro likes this.