Trump Saves The World With Two Phone Calls

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jan 31, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Stefan Molyneux
    Is the largest Philosophy Conversation in the world. Freedomain Radio
    Did President Trump just save western civilization.
    Trump probably save the world with two phone calls

Joe Riley and Denise Evans like this.
  2. Martin Alonzo

Registered

3. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

This makes too much, good sense for those with no common sense, sadly. But in my opinion, this guy has it goin on, thanks Martin;) PS haven't gotten to the second vid yet, but I will.

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

Caught this on the comments left on Stefan's Youtube Video. Someone mentioned that Sweden is dying from too many immigrants. And this one comment gave me hope for Sweden, and maybe other countries as well that are being flooded (first the comment, then a link that shows what's happened to Sweden:

for Sweden.PNG

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/09/how-sweden-became-an-example-of-how-not-to-handle-immigration/

Martin Alonzo likes this.
  5. Patsy Faye

Patsy Faye Supreme Member
    Registered

I hope Sweden gets what it wants, we did - or did we ? Its a bloomin struggle getting there :(
    @Denise Happyfeet

Chrissy Cross and Denise Evans like this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

this is the first time I actually started taking a good look at the true state of refugees, and immigrants. No wonder there are new gangs being created, and so much havoc. It only makes sense that if all we can do to help them is spend more money we don't even have for our own citizens (I guess Obama just thought it grew on trees, I know I keep saying that) that they would basically "GO CRAZY". America the land of opportunity?? Wake up people. All we have to do is look at the "good hearted" folks that let too many people in, without the true resources it would take.

I love what Stefan said about how much more we could provide by helping refugees in a country they are familiar with, speak the language etc. 250,000 people could be helped resettle in the middle-east compared to only 10,000 that could be helped with the same amount of money here!!

And the guy from Portland Oregon that is heading up protestors at airports couldn't give Tucker Carlson on Fox News, an answer when Tucker asked him "what about the citizens of America, those not being detained, but are by your protesters, harassing and holding them up"?? "Do you love them too"?? The guy was saying that we have to love all people. What a hypocrite, Tucker made mince-meat of him though;)

7. Patsy Faye

Registered

Ha ha - I think the 'same' !
    We are a small country and full ! Our people are struggling
    Don't these people READ ! Do they really believe what traffickers say - well of course they do :rolleyes:
    Then, when they get here - don't they then tell the rest - Hey, forget about coming here - No, 'course they don't
    Mindless ...............

Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

I'm with you 100% Patsy, people are NOT using their heads, and for some time, I just buried mine in the sand trying to hide from it all. Now I'm reading, and finding the truth as best I can. Usually, I find it here on SOC, and I love getting to talk with you and others that live in different countries. That's "first hand" information, not just a bunch of watered-down, or downright lies from the msm.

9. Patsy Faye

Registered

Well it is Hell here - having to build schools to accommodate the influx
    Hospitals not coping, housing hard to get. Its miserable
    Should never have been allowed to happen and Merkel will see the error of her ways, although she is very slow
    to do so :(

@Denise Happyfeet

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

I've heard about it here and there Patsy and it broke my heart to think of the UK being over-run, and the riots in your streets:( I pray we can help in some way, and I pray Teresa Mae will do the country good. It's so overwhelming, even here, but I know it's worse where you are. It all makes sense though, that only if a country "has" the resources to help can any good be done. If not, it's truly harming many of the immigrants/refugees. And weeding out the Extreme Islamic Terrorists? Now that to me would take a miracle:(

11. Denise Evans

Registered

I also see many that would probably join ISIS just because they can't find another way to survive. I'm trying hard to put myself in one of the refugee women's places, and so she hears there is this wonderful America, or England, or just another place that sounds like a "refuge", then getting there only to find out it isn't at all what she dreamed. I think I'm starting to cry:( and to see her children grow up and join gangs or worse, ISIS. President Trump is right on when he is Politically incorrect and says "the world is a horrible mess". He is sooooooo right! And then we get to have these do-gooder protesters who think they know anything, which they obviously don't by the questions their asked that they have no answer for. But their doing it because the supposedly love ALL people??

12. Martin Alonzo

Registered

There is an agenda to cause worldwide chaos so that people will be yelling for a solution then comes the answer. New World Order. This is known they used it after First World War and then after the Second World War the UN was born. The agenda is call action, reaction, solution if they cause enough grief and misery the people will be glad to settle for anything to have it end even to something they would normally not like. There is people like Soros and others behind all of this it did not just happen it was planned. Hopefully Trump can stop it. If he is not part of it

Denise Evans likes this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

Just yesterday I heard Sean Spicer say something about President Trump not wanting to wait until what we do is "react" to something that happens. We want to get ahead of the "curve" Spicer said and that made total sense to me. To react is what you do "after" your hit:(

14. Patsy Faye

Registered

only if a country "has" the resources to help can any good be done. If not, it's truly harming many of the immigrants/refugees. And weeding out the Extreme Islamic Terrorists? Now that to me would take a miracle:( by Denise

So right - when I saw troops of 'young men' amongst the refugees coming to Europe, I wondered WHY they were covering their faces
    If they are coming here for a better life, why would they do that !

Denise Evans likes this.
  15. Denise Evans

Registered

Geez, now that to me just looks like an invasion. They have to be stopped, and they have to show their faces, and be vetted. If they refuse, lock'em up or send them back. Seems their own countries don't want them either, and what's easier than sending them to those "good-hearted" countries that their good-hearts overload their brains:(.