Trump Cnn

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Harry Havens

Harry Havens Well-Known Member
    Registered

She converted prior to marriage to Jared Kushner. Some of those people listed on the CNN picture converted prior to or result of marriage. It could be argued that Judiasm in not a race, so therefore the picture is not racist. Stating they are all liberals or biased towards liberals is even acceptable. However the inclusion of the Star of David on each picture and the accompanying inference is most definitely bigoted. Any attempt otherwise, is seriously weak B.S. and which such statement, will no doubt anger many on this forum. A rose by any other name still smells like a rose and this has the opposite odor.

2. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

I wouldn't know how to tell a Jewish person apart from someone who isn't Jewish. Probably, if they were Orthodox, I'd notice.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Veteran Member
    Registered

Before this thread, I hadn't considered that there might be people who think the Nazis invented the Star of David.

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Veteran Member
    Registered

I know because they've said they were Jewish. In fact I just remembered a dear friend from a forum long ago that was Jewish and she was definitely a conservative. She died a few years ago but is still on my FB page.

5. Harry Havens

Registered

Andrew Breitbart was Jewish
    Matt Drudge is Jewish
    Charles Krauthammer is Jewish
    Geraldo Rivera is Jewish
    Ben Shapiro is Jewish
    Chris Wallace is Jewish

6. Harry Havens

Registered

It took awhile, but if finally arrived...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...s-atlantic-its-name-not-political-jab-n783991
    If you were to check out the comment boards, it is getting a lot of play. That 'play" is what I suggested in that post a few thought was off topic. "They" are chasing that laser light.

Now what is really weird, is 8E is developing in the Pacific. IF it becomes a named storm, which is likely... it will be named Hilary.
    It is likely we can look at a map late this evening and see Don to the "right" and Hilary to the "left" of Central America... Oceans apart!