Trump Causing Anxiety In People...

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Babs Hunt, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

This is getting funnier as it goes along. Now there is an anxiety disorder over Donald Trump being President. I guess some people saw that episode of the Simpsons that went into the future where Lisa was President after Trump (ironic isn't it?). Ever see that episode it's online and it's funny to think this show actually predicted something that came to past well he is running for President. I just think people need to not worry so much, he hasn't even gotten the nomination yet. The GOP have made it pretty clear they don't want him to have their parties nomination and unless he gets the required number of delegates to gain the nomination there could be a major upset at GOP National Convention, which almost makes me want to watch it, which is something I never do. We can say what we want about Donald Trump but he has certainly made this election year interesting I will give him that much credit.

2. Lara Moss

Lara Moss Supreme Member
    Registered

Not only has Trump made the elections more interesting but he and Bernie Sanders have exposed to a fever pitch Washington D.C,'s dirty laundry as well as our National debt crisis (and a plan to reduce it), Wall St greed and control, the manipulation and control that the media & democrats have over elections, drugs and terrorists leaking into our country, student debt rip-offs, mismanagement of foreign negotiations and military deployment, and the high taxes on the middle class where Big Corporations pay 0, failing infrastructure, etc etc. We've all known about it but they've never passionate issues as much as now.

Trump & Bernie have also caused a huge revival in voter turn-out…especially with the young millenials.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2016