Trump 45th President

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Martin Alonzo, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

So true @Joe Riley ....they thought for sure that he wouldn't get the electoral votes, lol.

Didn't Hillary end up losing a few?? Haven't caught up with all the news yet.

Joe Riley likes this.
  2. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

People that blame everyone but themselves, can't bare to look at where they are wrong, and can't see the true reasons "their" candidate lost.

Joe Riley likes this.
  3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

More Democrats turned against Hillary than Republicans turned against Trump. Why does she stop she keeps loosing every time.

Denise Evans and Chrissy Cross like this.
  4. Denise Evans

Registered

She's sick, so is Obama. He's a busy-bee pardoning criminals, known terrorists. To me, that is a direct ATTACK on Americans. He seems to have to issue turning them loose. Why is that? Is he "part of" terrorism? Makes me wonder??

Ike Willis likes this.
  5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Martin Alonzo and Denise Evans like this.
  6. Denise Evans

Registered

I don't know anything about this @Joe Riley What's the deal, are they not getting anything for christmas because they're on the naughty list or what?

7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

The Rally on the stock market continues.

Denise Evans likes this.
  8. Denise Evans

Registered

Ok, stocks are going up I see. So I know nothing about the stock market, except to buy in when it's down, cash out when it's up?? LOL

9. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

"The whole notion of an “Electoral College” enshrined in the U.S. Constitution was to prevent a future election like this one in which a huge or densely-populated state popular vote could end up overwhelming other smaller or less densely-populated states, with the potential for such a state or states to dominate the presidency for decades".

"Once again, much to leftists’ chagrin, that clunky, horrible, unfair Electoral College worked its magic once again as it was designed to, despite a first-in-history organized campaign by the losing party to use the Electoral College to overturn Donald Trump’s surprise victory by threatening and browbeating his electors in an unsuccessful effort to coerce them into jumping ship".

"What amounted to last almost-serious obstacle blocking a Trump presidency has now been overwhelmingly crushed. This morning, traders and investors resumed the 2016 Trump-Santa Claus Rally, albeit at a modest pace during a week when many traders’ thoughts return to this weekend’s Christmas celebrations and to their families".

Denise Evans likes this.
  10. Denise Evans

Registered

I love this, and thanks for explaining @Joe Riley The best Christmas present I ever got is our "new" President;)

Martin Alonzo and Joe Riley like this.
  11. Denise Evans

Registered

She has some sort of death-wish I think. But seriously, I think she believed she was above the law, and was so "over" all people in the US, the great, first woman pres!! She was so for herself, that it shined through to most of America;) She lost her campaign, no one did it for her or to her.

Joe Riley likes this.