Today, Our Beloved Ina Has Passed Away

Discussion in 'In Memoriam' started by Yvonne Smith, Dec 9, 2017.

1. Sheldon Scott

Sheldon Scott Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh no, so sad to hear this.

2. Missy Lee

Missy Lee Veteran Member
    Registered

While I did not know her personally I saw a kind caring person in this forum who had a lot of friends here. Peace now at rest Ina.

3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

:( happened to sign in and saw this....shocked, and a loss for words. She will be greatly missed. :(

4. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

I am in shock right now too and so sad to wake up to hear that Ina has passed away. It gives me comfort and peace that I believe she definitely is with her husband and sons now...but oh how so many of us here will miss her earthly presence and mourn the loss of her friendship.

Ina, you were a very special person and friend to many of us and we will miss you very much. No more tears, pain, or sorrow for you now...only the joy of being reunited with your husband and sons. I'm happy for you Ina...and sad at the same time that we will not have you with us anymore. You blessed so many of our lives. Thank you for blessing us Ina.

I pray for Bobert and the rest of Ina's family that our heavenly Father may bring comfort and peace to their hearts too...and provide them with everything they need as they go through their season of mourning the loss of their loved one.

5. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

Some people touch our lives.jpg
    @Ina I.Wonder We will remember you always.
    Ina.jpg

6. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

7. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

I've known that dear Ina has been slipping away from us, but the shock still hits hard. Ina was full of life....and of course full of questions. My prayer is that she is now full of answers. Thank you Yvonne, for being a caring friend to Ina. Bless you Ina!

8. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

In Honor and Remembrance of Ina

Prayer

Oh Great Spirit whose voice I hear in the winds. Life to all the world, hear me. I am before you, one of your many children. I am small and weak; I need your strength and wisdom.

Let me walk in beauty and let my eyes behold the red and purple sunset. Make my hands respect the things you have made, my ears to be sharp to your voice. Make me wise so that I may know the things you have taught my people, the lessons you have hidden in every leaf and rock. I seek strength not to be superior to my brothers and sisters but still be fearless enough to be able to vanquish my enemy, the oppressor of my people.[​IMG]

Make me ever ready to come home to the happy hunting ground with clean hands and clear eyes. When this life fades, I will feel no shame. I fought the good fight and innocence still remains. I will look back for eternity and smile. It was a good day to love and a good day to die. I came in peace and made the world a better place.

9. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I like that a lot, Babs! ❤️

Maryt Hope likes this.
  10. Maryt Hope

Maryt Hope Veteran Member
    Registered

May she rest in peace !

11. Babs Hunt

Babs Hunt Supreme Member
    Registered

12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

That was my favorite picture of her! She looked like such a cool granny! :)

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  13. Kate Ellery

Kate Ellery Supreme Member
    Registered

I know it’s part of life loosing our nearest and dearest ,at our ages ...Loosing Ina feels like we have lost one of dearest friends ,despite never meeting her
    I’m sure if anyone ever had the chance to meet Ina you would have been treated like a cherished long lost friend

14. Shirley Martin

Shirley Martin Supreme Member
    Registered

15. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

That is exactly right, @Kate Ellery . After Ina’s husband passed away, she needed somewhere to just go and get away for a little while, and in the spring, she got her new Sportage and she and Izzy came out here to Alabama and visited with us for a week or so. Even though we had only ever talked online or on the phone, it was like we had always been friends, and we all had a good visit together.
    She wanted me to come down to Texas and spend a week with her, but life just never got to the point where I could go and do that, and now the possibility is gone forever.