To Whom I Love And Write To Each Day

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Anita Larrson, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Anita Larrson

Anita Larrson Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

I am.....now considerably better by health...as since I have managed to find my old doctor

from Lund - now only part of cluster of reseachers of which he is the top knot...I

have plowed though a lot of texts including listening to Mosleys find in UK and to

change some essential things and to know more...

a) Applecider is hightly anti inflammatoric

b) Olive oil have a very high level of unsefull Omega which among others is effective to

lower once blood pressure and to benefit health for the rest of the body while Raps oil

and Sunflower oil have nothing of it and tests now shown that experiments with rats

got a lesser memory after taking that...

c) Our bowls assamble a lot of waste one could call it plac and one need to cleanse once

bowls from it...and to improve health..

The only thing I have done is to take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water

in the morning. It has cured my imflammation inside of my bowls..I no longer have dodo

like concrete inside it..my bowl is no longer like dead...and of course the terrible pain gone

therefore..

I therefore kindly ask you to take that daily dosis of apple cider vinegar also as with all the

stress you live under you need to strengthen your body.

Also to take 2 table spoons of olive oil daily for Omega need - the same that one get through

fish oil which I have bought at the Pharmacy (expensive also) and taken during many years

now know I only have to take 2 table spoons of olive oil instead and cheaper as well..

I thas also like promised with vinegar eroded the sweling up below and around my eyes - gone!!

It is an incredible feeling now to have back a normal body...

I also can use vinegar to make a solution for my dog that the tics will not have ahike on her.

Myself have surely got around 20 bites from tics on cleasning the garden...Now I know it

will help to spray some of me on walking out there on picking berries and cutting down

more of the too long grass...

I have got a terrible kind of vercose veins passed year - which I did not have before this ill-

ness - it is said to help that also - so I must try that as well. The bottom line of all this is that one get rid of vastes inside your body harming the procedures of it wee need to have life-

long...

Love..
    Anita

Joe Riley and Patsy Faye like this.
  2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Welcome, Anita!

[​IMG]