Tinkerbell Didn't Look Like This!

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Yvonne Smith, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

Forget about the cute little fairy with pretty hair and a twinkly wand, this little creature seriously resembles the statues of a gargoyle that we see on some of the really old buildings.
    In truth, I was not sure where to put this thread; because the video that I am attaching was put out by LA Marzulli, who is a Christian researcher and writer who mainly studies about some of the creatures and people described in the Book of Genesis, as well as end-times Bible books.
    Still, this is not exactly a Bible study, and it is not quite archeology either. While it absolutely is neither a conspiracy or anything paranormal, this section of the forum seemed like maybe the best place to put this , since it certainly is about an unusual creature who might be said to resemble the ugliest fairy in the whole world.
    So, here is the story.
    This creature was found (dead) in Mexico by a young boy, and somehow made its way to a person who is some kind of a doctor or rsearcher, and he showed it to LA Marzulli, who thinks it resembles the description of the end-times locust described in the Book of Revelation , chapter 9.
    When they did tests on the creature, they were able to tell that it is not a fake of some kind, and you will see on the x-rays where the creature was shot and probably died from birdshot pellets. (It does not specify this part in this shorter video; but I was watching a longer one which did talk about that part.)
    Since this was discovered not that long ago, it suggests that this might actually be some kind of a creature, maybe known in ages past (resemblance to the gargoyles); but which has not been seen in modern times because it lives in places where there are not a lot of humans around to notice it.
    Watch the video and see what you think about it.

2. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

You can see the x-rays in the video, @Chrissy Page . You just have to watch it, and I only put on the short version, and not the half-hour long video that i watched first.
    You can probably even find more videos on his Youtube channel; and I was going to look and see what else I can find; but have not done that yet.
    It was just such an ugly little creature, and the resemblance to a gargoyle is amazing. If people actually saw these things flying around back in olden times, it would explain how they came up with the ugly faces on buildings. I always wondered why they had such ugly things carved on some of those older buildings, and think I have seen them on some of the really old pictures of churches, too.

4. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff

I think this is the right area for it. Cryptozoological creates are not necessarily nonexistent, but are beings that have not been proven to exist.

5. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, Catholic Churches used them to depict evil but it wasn't of something they saw but just a grotesque looking thing, they were different ones. I assume people, back then were just as creative as artists are now.

Some look like dragons, it's how creative the person was. Mix a few features from man, animal, whatever and you have a gargoyle.

Just like today's artist's have created fantasy without seeing a real creature so did people, back then.

Are people in the future going to look back and wonder what pokemons were. :)

Ken Anderson likes this.
  6. Chrissy Cross

Registered

If this was a real creature Archeologists would be examining it and not some guy selling books and vids for 20 bucks and up.

7. Texas Beth

Texas Beth Veteran Member
    Registered

I believe there are anomolies among animals just like humans. For example, a humans born with extra limbs or of small stature (dwarfs). Or perhaps this was the evolution of an animal that died off and did not procreate. Therefore it is the last of its kind.

Sheldon Scott and Patsy Faye like this.