Timeless

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Ken Anderson, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

I have just started watching the NBC series, Timeless. Since I don't have network television, I am watching it on Hulu. Only a few episodes are available for free, although I could buy the first season from somewhere else, I forget where; Amazon maybe. Anyhow, I'll watch them as they become available on Hulu.

Timeless is a time travel show, where a trio of people, including a soldier, a historian, and a tech guy, are chasing a terrorist into different periods of time. The terrorist stole the time machine, and they are using the prototype of it to chase him to such times and places as the Hindenburg disaster in 1937, the Lincoln assassination in 1865, and the Alamo in 1836, returning after each trip to experience the changes that actions that either they, or the terrorist, may have taken. I have just completed the first episode so I don't know for sure, but it may turn out that the terrorist is not truly a terrorist.

2. Von Jones

Von Jones Supreme Member
    Registered

Boo, Timeless is not available to stream only on DVD. I think I would like this series.

3. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

It's on Hulu. That's where I watched it.

4. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Thanks for the tip, Ken, sounds interesting.
    [​IMG]