Tide Pods Challenge Is The Newest Deadly Trend Among Teenagers

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Babs Hunt, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

2. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Yes, the new liberal agenda includes dropping the voting age to 16 years old because uh........they're smart?
    The same teen age grouping that decided that snorting and eating Tide Pods was a smart thing to do has decided that snorting condoms is somehow a smart thing to do also.
    They snort the condom and pull it out of their throat.

Now, the question to me isn't necessarily why kids are doing whatever they do but my concern is with who was sitting in their parent's basement and deciding to try this stuff to begin with?
    Can't you just see some smart kid in front of their computer and suddenly look up from the screen and realize that they have a new condom and nothing to do with it except to unwrap it and stick it up their nose?
    Why, such a revelation that a person can snort up a tubular piece of rubber which is normally used for protective sex, and extract it from their throat is so far beyond any biological research suggested in most colleges I would think that such a person might soar to such heights achieved by Louis Pasteur or Jonas Salk!!

Yup, I can see it now: a line at the voting booth complete with teens standing their with rubbers dangling from their noses whilst others are pulling them out of their throats via that which exudes such profound intellectual utterances......their mouths.

I do wonder if they use the lubricated or non or are they the ribbed and color version or just the plain old "let's rough it" condom?
    "Today a condom up my nose, Tomorrow the world"!!!!

Frank Sanoica likes this.
  3. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Actually according to the news. Taking a fresh condom and shoving it up one nostril... Then removing thru the mouth is current craze.SMH...the world is in great danger... Thank God I will be gone :D

Frank Sanoica and Bobby Cole like this.
  4. Hedi Mitchell

Hedi Mitchell Supreme Member
    Registered

Sorry it is early.. My eyes... Just saw Bobby's post.

Bobby Cole likes this.