Thugs Wanted To See How Much Damage They Can Do

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Pat Davis, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Where are the parents of these 40-50 Thugs at 1:50 in the morning? The parents should be arrested too, for letting their teens run wild.
    Why isn't Pres. Obama addressing this problem? It's happening quite often in many cities.

Report: Macon Wal-Mart mob wanted to see how much damage it could do

By JOE KOVAC JR.

jkovac@macon.comJune 29, 2015 Updated 7 hours ago

[​IMG]
    Kharron Nathan Green

Surveillance video of a wee-hours ruckus at a Macon Wal-Mart on Sunday shows a teenager race inside flashing gang signs ahead of a mob of four dozen or so people who burst in and smashed merchandise.

The commotion, which caused an estimated $2,000 in damage, appears to have been planned.

Some in the crowd also snatched a man, apparently a shopper at the Zebulon Road store, from a motorized shopping cart and dragged him to the floor, Bibb County sheriff’s officials said Monday.

The vandals, said to number between 40 and 50, sprinted down the store’s main aisle about 1:50 a.m. Sunday, “destroying merchandise displays and items,” a sheriff’s deputy’s report of the incident noted.

Floors in parts of the store were “coated with broken merchandise,” the report added. “The length of the store from front to rear was lined with items which had been shattered, destroyed, turned over and thrown about.”

When sheriff’s deputies got there, the crowd “began to flee into many different vehicles and leave the scene,” the report said.

The store, next to Lowe’s, is just east of Interstate 475 in one of the area’s most frequented shopping districts.

The teenager seen leading the rushing horde of young men and women told a Wal-Mart employee “that this was a planned event ... to see how much damage they could cause,” the sheriff’s report said.

The teen, identified as 17-year-old Kharron Nathan Green, of Ashton Drive in northwest Bibb County, was arrested when he returned to the store to retrieve his cellphone.

Green was jailed and later released on bond after being charged with inciting a riot and second-degree damage to property.

Green, according to the sheriff’s report, first told cops that “he did not know anything about what had happened in the store and that he did not know anyone involved.”

But when his mother and father arrived and watched the surveillance footage with sheriff’s deputies, the report said “Green admitted to his parents that the male in the video was indeed him.”

He refused to name others in the crowd, but according to the report said they had all come from a party on the city’s south side.

“Hopefully we can identify the others,” Sheriff David Davis said Monday. “Hopefully it’s not a pattern of behavior.”

Davis wondered about the parental supervision of the young people involved.

“Due to the lateness of the hour,” he said, “I don’t know that they were going to be going to church the next morning.”

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2015/06/29/3821075/report-macon-wal-mart-mob-wanted.html#storylink=cpy

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
    Sheldon Scott likes this.
  2. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Just read a recent article staying that :
    "After 'gratifying' week, Obama sees long to-do list in time left"

Kind of scary, but maybe he will add some solutions to the running wild, and terrorizing businesses and people problem.

Brittany Houser likes this.
  3. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

I am so sick of this crap! I think the parents should be arrested as well! How much more liberal do we, as a society, have to become before we realize that lawlessness and rebellion is the order of the day? If the poor guy in the motorized wheelchair had shot one of them, there would be hell to pay! These thugs are not really being held accountable for much of anything, and the clown in the White House has nothing but sympathy for them! If Obama had a son..!

4. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I'm sick of it too, Brittany. I don't remember large mobs of african american's roaming around, robbing and destroying property (without protesting) or playing the knock out game of hitting people in the face and trying to knock them out, before Pres. Obama and Eric Holder started addressing the victimhood of blacks, and ignoring addressing mob violence, or blacks killing blacks.

There are many well respected African Americans who work hard and raise their families, and these thugs are taking away from their accomplishments. Too bad Pres. Obama doesn't address their accomplishments and use them as role models, instead of all the attention being given to those with criminal backgrounds.

5. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes it does take away from their accomplishments, which is tragic! Obama and his liberal minions could also give accolades to people like Justice Thomas and Condoleeza Rice. Instead, they are called "Uncle Tom," and "Aunt Jemima," and treated as non-entities by these racist scumbags! I have no respect for criminals of any color, and it's good to know I can defend myself!

Sheldon Scott and Pat Davis like this.
  6. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This is truly a terrible thing, and I think that most of it started last year with the Ferguson protests and then the riots.
    So many people sided with the protesters, and against the law enforcement, that they were almost made into heroes, and even the ones who participated in the riots mostly didn't have any consequenses. At least , if they did end up being arrested for it; nothing much was ever shown about that part.
    The idea that it was fine for black people to not only protest, but also to vandalize and riot has spread into the minds of many black teenagers, and probably especially the ones who are a part of gangs, like this bunch was.

Most black people are fine people, and very caring people, and what these reckless teenagers are doing is a total disgrace . However, it seems to be the white people that go around killing other people just to be killing them.
    I do not think we have ever had a serial killer who was any other race than white.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
    Pat Davis likes this.
  7. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

In large part, these riots are orchestrated, perhaps not directly, but as part of an agenda that is being followed by the Obama Administration.

8. Allie Seay

Allie Seay Veteran Member
    Registered

I don't know, Yvonne. I'm thinking there were plenty of these mob things going on before Ferguson, though they've certainly escalated in frequency since then. I think Ken is right, too, in saying that the Obama administration is pulling the strings behind a lot of this activity. I believe I've read posts of yours in different threads that indicate that you think that as well.

I'm also fairly certain that serial killers come in more colors than white.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/5-myths-about-serial-killers-and-why-they-persist-excerpt/

9. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

This is why I don't care what anyone says about the woman who made headline news for literally hitting her son more then once for getting involved in the rioting and looting not that long ago. People can say she went too far but to me she showed that she cared about her son and didn't like him disobeying what she told him. When she was interviewed she said that she told him specifically to stay out of any unrest and to come straight home, which he didn't so she let him have it. Sorry, I have to admire this woman, sometimes a parent has to show a kid whose boss when they get this out of line. What parent in their right mind wants their kid out their rioting and looting? But unfortunately some don't take control of the situation, and this does happen. I hadn't heard about this story and I wonder why, seriously, I sure saw that CVS burning down over and over again.

10. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

• Hard to understand, Brittany, why those working hard and succeed in life are looked down on and called Uncle Tom's and Aunt Jemima's. Must be the only way to make those who don't want to work hard and accomplish anything in their lives, feel good about themselves. Charles Barkley, the retired NBA player, who is now an NBA analyst on TNT, was talking quite abit about how some blacks are bringing down their race and are an embarrassment to him and other African Americans.

• I agree, Justice Thomas and Condoleea Rice, would be two excellent examples to receive accolades from Pres. Obama. Wonder if they call the President an Uncle Tom.

Brittany Houser and Yvonne Smith like this.
  11. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

So true, Yvonne....excellent points! So many did side with the protesters, and even the Mayor of Baltimore, instructed the police to give the protestors the space to destroy if that's what the protestors wanted to do. It seems the thugs have a feeling of right to do whatever pleases them.

It happened again on the 4th of July at Cincinnati, Ohio. 40 black thugs at a rap concert encouraged the beating and choking of a white 27 year old young man until he was unconscious, and then they laughed. He suffered serious internal injuries, and initially the police put in their report it was an anti white crime, but the Capt. has backed off that assertion and said the beating was not a racial attack. Seven men were arrested.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  12. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I feel the same, Ken.Talking about an agenda, some of the protestors were mad because some were paid by the Soros supported group, Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) to protest, and they didn't get their money.

13. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Thanks for the serial killers article, Allie. Very Interesting and I bookmarked it to read further.I had read an article earlier, that stated what Yvonne posted, that only caucasians were serial killers. You don't hear much about women serial killers either.

14. Pat Davis

Pat Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

I give that woman credit too, Hannah, and like you mentioned she showed she cared about her son, and was making the effort trying to keep him out of trouble. There is a big difference between hitting her son, and beating him. Many of these kids have no supervision at all, and those parents are a big part of the problem.

Sheldon Scott likes this.