This Will Give You Hope For The Future

Discussion in 'Happy Talk' started by Diane Lane, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Michelle Stevens likes this.
  2. Carlota Clemens

Carlota Clemens Veteran Member
    Registered

Truly inspiring stories but, above all, stories that show us the good fond that lie in many youngster's hearts.

Based on the news and on what we see everyday, sometimes could seem that young people have lost values that make us lose the faith on them, but this story proves there is a hope for the future indeed.

Diane Lane likes this.
  3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, I love uplifting stories, and ones that show that not all is lost, and there are good people who care about others, are some of my favorites to read and share :).

Carlota Clemens likes this.
  4. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

Yes, this just goes to show what I believe. If we want to world to change that we need to change the youth, and teach them how to make a brighter future. These young boys are shinging examples of what could be a good future if more kids are like them. They are fine examples of what could be a great future, if more kids learn from their example.

Diane Lane likes this.
  5. Brittany Houser

Brittany Houser Veteran Member
    Registered

This is such a great story! These boys remind me of the ones that my siblings used to play with when I was young. We had nice kids in our neighborhood who were always offering to help elderly neighbors, and that sort of thing. It's so nice to be reminded that in a time of narcissism, that mindset still exists.

Diane Lane likes this.
  6. Allison Schuck

Allison Schuck Veteran Member
    Registered

7. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:)Fantastic! I love stories like this for it gives you a feeling that that there's a lot of nice people in the world! I ride the bus and I come across many nice people of many different nationalities here on the island of Oahu. Hawaii is like any other State. When you see kindness every time you ride the bus gives you a warm feeling!