This Made Me Laugh

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Diane Lane, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Since I'm not feeling as well as I used to be, I've set up some automated tweets on a few of my Twitter accounts, in order to keep them active, and promote some of my products and friends' products and services.

Someone who doesn't follow me felt inspired enough to tweet to me, stating that one of the quotes my account had tweeted was the least inspiring Shakespeare quote ever.

Apparently it inspired him, though ;).

Here's the quote, fyi:

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. - Shakespeare

2. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

Some days it's like this...

Attached Files:

Lara Moss and Ike Willis like this.
  4. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

Yeah, I have days like that too, and they're getting closer together.:(

5. Joe Riley

Joe Riley Supreme Member
    Registered

Well... butter my buns, and call me a biscuit!;)

Julia Curtis likes this.
  6. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:Life is fun. Just when you least expect it something comes along to keep you smiling. People make your day. I visit my facebook and twitter daily. I get cute little cat videos that just make my day. I enjoy this from other people who came across things and want to share it with you. These nice things from strangers makes you realize that life is unexpectedly good.

7. Ina I. Wonder

Ina I. Wonder Supreme Member
    Registered

@Krissttina Isobe, First off how do you say you last name?

I don't have kitties anymore, because all my cats haved live into there 20's, and I don't feel it would fair to a kitty to chance me leaving them behind with no one to care for them. I do have four dogs though, I just gave my two lovable pit bulls to my to my oldest step-daughter. She has five acres, a big family, so I had built a 50'X50' five' tall pen for them. They need the attention of a younger family, and they just knock me down trying to get love. They were my husbands and son's dogs, and now that they have died, I feeling this is the best I can do for them. I have to move, and know one wants pit bulls.

I still have my 14 y/o golden retreiver who is a big momma's girl, and 3 y/o Izzy who thinks his purpus in life is to be right next to me.

So, yes I think a happy state of being important to daily life.

8. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

There are days when it seems so easy and other days it hurts to even think. Especially when you don't feel good but nothing hurts.

9. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

The fact that one "feels" in this day and age is pretty good. I am convinced that there are many people that do not feel anything at all anymore. It is as if empathy has become a lost art. I try very hard to leave my feelings in the moment. Otherwise I might find myself obsessing over something in the past or worrying about something in the future, at least in the moment it is all about then and I can try to make the best of it. I do try to smile and find the humor when I can, that is when life's little absurdities can become so apparent. Laughing keeps me from crying, perhaps it is an insane approach, but it feels alright with me.

Diane Lane likes this.
  10. Ken Anderson

Ken Anderson Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered