This Just Quacked Me Up!

Discussion in 'Make Me Laugh' started by Jenn Windey, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

I saw this video and I am not sure why but I think it is funny as all get out...hope you feel the same!:D:D:D

Ike Willis likes this.
  2. Ike Willis

Ike Willis Supreme Member
    Registered

3. Hannah Davis

Hannah Davis Veteran Member
    Registered

LOL, seems like an annoying toy that's for sure. I have to wonder what this person plans to do with them. They were certainly letting it be known that they were buying the ducks that's for sure. I guess they wanted to make a funny video so they had them all quaking.

4. Pat Baker

Pat Baker Supreme Member
    Registered

I agree very annoying and would not be in my house long. My girls had a toy that was very annoying, when they pushed it the balls inside a platic dome would make this very annoying sound. I hide it first and then I threw it out. Well meaning friends would replace that toy as a gift to the girls several times a year with the same results from me trash it.

5. Krissttina Isobe

Krissttina Isobe Veteran Member
    Registered

:oops:I had a chuckle. Thanks!

6. Jenn Windey

Jenn Windey Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh my son had some really annoying toys. My grandmother bought him this little bunny that was motion activated, when it was triggered the bunny would say "Somebody loves you" He had that thing for years until finally the batteries wore down and I swear it sounded downright satanic. It was both funny and scary at the same time. If the toy was to annoying it would disappear pretty fast.

Toys for the most part were not as annoying as some of the kids shows. There were a few shows I would make him shut off because I could not stand the sounds of the cartoon voices. I love a good laugh but draw the line at moronic.

7. Julia Curtis

Julia Curtis Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

LOL