Third World Medicine Is Changing In A Good Way

Discussion in 'Health & Wellness' started by Martin Alonzo, Sep 10, 2017.

1. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

You would be surprised with the big change in the doctors here in the DR. Rita's [ Wife mother] doctor gave her a perfect health but a year ago she had Congestive heart failure high blood pressure enlarged heart and high cholesterol. In three weeks time on a changed diet with lots of minerals and vitamins she had nothing. He now gives prescriptions for vitamins and minerals. Chi Chi [wife’s] grandmother after having two strokes and putting he in the hospital one night she was complaining of no feeling in half of her body but refused to go to the hospital. I told Natalie to give her some Nattokinase and omega 3 oils next morning perfectly healthy. Nattokinase is banned in Canada because it works it is from a Japanese cheese it is a better blood clot dissolve than any drug. He now gives her prescriptions for ginkgo biloba and ginseng no pharmaceutical drugs. The one doctor here in Luperon was so fed up with the drug related practice he started teaching science in the school. He is now starting a private clinic and wants to talk to me about how to make colloidal silver. I think they are starting to realize they are not curing people but making costumers for the drug companies. I have got more people off their heart burn medicine even some going around curing others, I have seen lots of people with arthritis stop having pain and now walk normally.

2. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Amazing. When I was a kid and walking to Junior high-School (7th through 9th grade) i packed a lunch to school my mom made for me. Usually a biscuit with a slice of salt pork and a biscuit with peanut butter and jelly, se always made sure I had a nickel to get a roll of tums. I had indigestion and heart all my days from that time forward. In adulthood I as steered toward a more potent class remedy for my heartburn and general it mattered not what ate. The VA currently has me on Pantoprazole Sodium, Delayed release tablets, USP, whatever that means. As long as I take these my problem is solved. I did see where two small studies indicated they contributed heavily to dementia. I have looked at ginkgo biloba and ginseng but not tried either.

3. Martin Alonzo

Martin Alonzo Supreme Member
    Registered

Bill look on youtube for a video [can you stomach this] by Dr. Glidden it explains how the stomach works. I helped many people with heartburn and acid reflux to get off their meds,

4. Bill Boggs

Bill Boggs Supreme Member
    Registered

Roger, Martin, will do and Thanks for the info.