They Don't Want To Accept It

Discussion in 'Politics & Government' started by Diane Lane, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Denise Evans

Denise Evans Supreme Member
    Registered

Oh geez, teach me to read, then reread, I was thinking you were talking during the election, I do have that on the brain, in my defense, LOL!!

2. Denise Evans

Registered

Now I posted the reply in the wrong place, can I go back to bed and try this day over again, LOL! I see now you were saying during the campaigns. Polls during the election, help me, somebody help me, it's been a heck of a long campaign:( Grueling:(

Ken Anderson likes this.
  3. Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Last nights protests across the country concerning the election of Donald Trump was a little more than sickening especially since I do not remember any type of great happenings when Obama was elected.....twice.

This morning, while I was perusing the net I saw that a couple of high schools in California were staging walkouts in protest of the election. Then, on FB I saw something that about drove me crazy. It reminded me of what I was doing when I was 18 years old so I had to share it with all of you.

From a post comment from Cal Grimalkin:

==========
    June of 1944, College aged American boys parachute behind German lines into occupied France, while at the same time American boys are storming 5 different beachheads at Normandy, crawling across a "no mans land" strewn with landmines, and under murderous fire from machine guns, mortars, artillery, and sniper fire, in an attempt to free the citizens of Europe from cruel Nazi domination.

November 1950, Korea, The Chinese Army is invading South Korea. college aged American boys are engaged in a 14 day battle at the Chosin Reservoir, where the temperature plunged to as low as −35 °F , Medical supplies froze; morphine syrettes had to be defrosted in a medic's mouth before they could be injected; frozen blood plasma was useless on the battlefield. Even cutting off clothing to deal with a wound risked gangrene and frostbite. Batteries used for the Jeeps and radios did not function properly in the temperature and quickly ran down. The lubrication in the guns gelled and rendered them useless in battle. Likewise, the springs on the firing pins would not strike hard enough to fire the round, or would jam.

Yet these American boys persevered and eventually drove back the invading North Koreans and Communist Chinese troops.

Fast forward to 2016, College age American sissy boys curl up in fetal positions in "safe spaces" and tremble when they see a Trump poster. Fear for the future of the Republic, Pilgrims, fear for the Republic........ Just Sayin'
    ===========

Thanks, Cal. Your post is spot on.

4. Chrissy Cross

Chrissy Cross Supreme Member
    Registered

I wouldn't lump all of the younger generation into one basket. There are many fine young people in the US.

Diane Lane likes this.
  5. Diane Lane

Diane Lane Veteran Member
    Registered

There are, for sure. Most of the ones I've seen live outside of the large cities, and some are home schooled, or at least their parents check what they are being taught, as well as teaching their children about values, history, etc.

This is the type of thing I'm talking about. These people are not living in the real world. I believe many have been sheltered from the harsh realities of the real world by their parents, in their misguided attempts to give them the best childhood (and prolong it), as well as by their progressive cult heroes. but they are not ready for adulthood, nor for civil society. They've been indoctrinated to believe that the world owes them something, and that they are brave revolutionaries. They don't even know what they're fighting for.

Chrissy Cross and Gary Ridenour like this.
  6. Gary Ridenour

Gary Ridenour Veteran Member
    Registered

wonder if her mom was a Nam protester ??

Diane Lane likes this.
  7. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I would consider my grandson privileged, his parents are pretty well off. He's 17 and has been to Maui 17 times...other places too.

But he has always been taught the same values as my children had growing up. He has been told if he slacks off in school and doesn't go to college because he's got the intelligence than he can go work at mcDonalds or anywhere else he can find a job.

They aren't supporting him any longer and knowing my son in law, he means what he says.

They had an argument once and he said he was going to leave, my sil said ok, bye but first give me the keys to the car I bought you.

Look for a job taking the bus. He apologized and said he's not leaving. :)

My grandson also supported Trump and stood up to the heat his fellow liberal friends gave him.

Diane Lane likes this.
  8. Diane Lane

Registered

Assuming her mother was here, maybe so. This is what happens when people glorify the likes of Jane Fonda, Tom Hayden, Bill Ayers, Bernadine Dohrn, George Soros, etc. This is what we get by letting a generation or two be raised by Hollywood and the music industry. It sickens me that this country has turned back around to what was going on when I was growing up. Clinton, Obama, etc., can all put this on their resumes.

Gary Ridenour likes this.
  9. Gary Ridenour

Registered

usually we think think the next generation coming up is a train wreck. at least I do. they are spoiled rotten to the core. thumb suckers, bed wetters, cry baby's if they don't get their way. no need to work since the Gov takes care of em. they move back in with mom and dad who really don't want em. make trouble.

CHICAGO -

The raw divisions exposed by the presidential race were on full display across America on Wednesday as protesters flooded city streets to condemn Donald Trump’s surprise election. Police said most of the demonstrations were peaceful, but some grew violent.

From New England to heartland cities like Kansas City and along the West Coast, many thousands of demonstrators carried flags and anti-Trump signs, disrupting traffic and declaring that they refused to accept Trump’s triumph.

source

Denise Evans and Diane Lane like this.
  10. Gary Ridenour

Registered

ill stand and fight with them any day. the rest are nothing but liberal feces IMO

[​IMG]

Denise Evans and Diane Lane like this.
  11. Diane Lane

Registered

They are having their egos stroked by hearing they are revolutionaries and class and race heroes via Soros' money. I'm sure that is appealing, especially if mommy and daddy get tired of supporting them and cut them off. These are not people used to getting up and going to work, they've been nurtured and shaped into these roles they're playing, over their whole lives, via our public education system, and in some cases, their parents.

Anyone looking for a job? This was just deleted, after it was posted on Twitter for all to see. It's an ad from Craigslist (Manhattan, NY section) for a Hillary supporter. This is what these people call work.
    Hillary Supporter Needed - Craigslist
    newyork.craigslist.org › manhattan › gigs › talent gigs
    21 hours ago - Major European TV Network seeks opinionated Hillary Clinton supporter to be a protagonist in a news magazine report about an Anti Trump demonstration starting from Union Square at 6pm tonight (11/9). ... manhattan >.

They're already planning a protest for the inauguration. There's a pic of that poster on Twitter, but couldn't get it to work on my computer for some reason.

Denise Evans and Gary Ridenour like this.
  12. Chrissy Cross

Registered

I'm also seeing a lot of "get rid of the electoral college" lol

Losers keep telling everybody that Hillary won the popular vote!

Diane Lane and Gary Ridenour like this.
  13. Denise Evans

Registered

That's not disrespect only for our New President, but it is disrespect for "we the people". I do not believe anyone for Trump would have done this, unless it was crazies, and I am sad to hear of actual students doing this:( Like Donald said though, "no one said this was going to be easy". It's like our people have been under the influence of one kind of government, that has been loved/liked by half the people of the US, and they fear the change they believe (and I believe) that is here.

If Hillary, had any descency in her, she would be encouraging her supporters to support out government, does anyone know if she's doing that? I haven't heard.

Diane Lane likes this.
  14. Chrissy Cross

Registered

Yes, she has. She made a decent concession speech yesterday.

15. Denise Evans

Registered

I think you are so right in much of what you said @Gary Ridenour , but we can't disregard the wonderful kids growing up in our nation today. I know some spoiled ones, and I know some wonderful kids. I don't think we should ever stereotype a people, or group of folks, like our youth. I have to say this too, although I don't like being smug about winning this Presidency, but we have a lot of youth to thank for helping us get President Trump in. Not to mention the younger ones entering into our military, police force etc.

Diane Lane likes this.