There Is Growing Evidence that Our Universe Is a Giant Hologram

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Joe Riley, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

2. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

I've looked at some of this material and have questions. The field of holography is puzzling. Projecting an image from a certain number of dimensions to create an image with those dimensions plus more is hard to understand.
    From my physics studies I know that there are unseen dimensions because that is the only way to understand certain quantum and faster than light phenomena. It's as if we have to accept the world as magical, as in Arthur C. Clarke's famous quote. The older I get, though, the more comfortable I am with not knowing it all.
    I can intuitively accept that the universe is finite, has no boundaries and that each place in it is the center of all there is, yet the idea that particles' can have a polarity link that operates instantaneously over vast distances boggles my mind. Reaching the limits of my own intelligence is calming.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2023
  3. Thomas Windom

Thomas Windom Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

…or simply say, “I don’t know”.

I was watching an automobile race on TV many years ago. It caught the attention of our cat who walked over closer to the screen, he was whipping his head left to right, watching the cars go past. After a bit, he got up and walked over to the right side of the TV and, when cars disappeared on the right edge, he quickly looked behind the TV to see where they went. After about a minute, he walked away. My dear fuzzy companion could live 10,000 years and he would never understand television displays and the technology behind them. His brain did not evolve to be able to understand such things.

I remember reading someone writing that our human brains evolved to make sense of the world we can perceive and that the farther we go in either direction (larger scale or smaller scale) the less intuitive sense things will make to us. I fear we are in the same boat as my cat. We simply may not be able to make sense of things that are so far removed from what is directly important to our lives. I realize we are capable of manipulating and using many of the things that “just are”, the same way my cat could enjoy playing with a battery operated toy. He could learn to use it, to manipulate its actions, for his amusement but never understand it. So we are now and conceivably could remain.

Ken Anderson and Yvonne Smith like this.
  4. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

This kind of a theme keeps popping up here and there, and one of the main thoughts is that Trump is being played by actors, and is basically a “lead character” in our movie.
    I have read articles where people thought the real Trump was killed in a helicopter crash back around 1990, or thereabouts, and others say that the real Trump has not been seen since 2017.
    Some think he is dead, and an actor playing the part now, and others say that he is alive, but kept in hiding for his part in the great reset we seem to be having.

This seems to be important, because nothing is working that the liberals are doing to stop Trump from being elected President this fall, and even Tucker Carlson has said about the only option left is to kill Trump, and he is afraid they might try that next.
    (An interesting thing, Tucker just made a short video about his program after the SOTU tonight, and he referred to Biden as he “may or may not be alive”, or words similar to that.
    We have all seen the pictures of what appear to be Biden doubles, different ears, noses, and chin, and some pictures are even saying that they are the doubles and not Biden. )

If Trump is really Trump, then I am hoping that we have him back as president, and if it is just doubles, I hope they have a good replacement for him as president, if they “assassinate” the Trump character before he takes office.
    I am sure that he has a good person picked out for his VP, in case Trump does not make it through the next presidency.

IMG_6154.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 11, 2024
  5. Ivan Tea Sanderzon

Ivan Tea Sanderzon Well-Known Member
    Registered

An interesting theory that can be discussed by the wizards fo smart ad infinitum. Is our universe similar to a large balloon, wherein our univers exists and all the data, that creates and defines it is written on th outside of the balloon. 2D creating 3D.

If we accept this theory, what then, exists out side the balloon? God would exist outside the balloon. No matter which theory we consider, something does not come from nothing. Time is a thing man created. God has always existed without regard to space and time because he is God.