The West Has To Stop China

Discussion in 'In the News' started by Craig Wilson, May 17, 2020.

1. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Here is a link to Tucker Carlson's opinion of Biden's changes in the military.

link

2. Craig Wilson

Craig Wilson Veteran Member
    Registered

3. Craig Wilson

Registered

A Chinese company registered in Hong Kong proposes to build a $40 billion mega city on Daru Island, PNG, only a mere 200 kms (124miles) from Australian territory. Should we Australians be worried? Well yes if the CCP has any interest in the company. We know what Beijing has done in the South China Sea, wants to do in other Pacific islands it claims as theirs. We also know that the Commies are on an global expansion drive and that Australia is a large prize. Seems Australia's leader Scott Morrison is not all that concerned tho saying it is "speculation at present" as evidently the PNG gov knows nothing of the proposed development.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

So, apparently, Biden, and at least a powerful part of Australia's government, and China, are all colluding together
    regardless of what the 'common' people think or want
    and regardless of what would be good for most people ?

5. Craig Wilson

Registered

I strongly refute your view that a powerful part of Australian govt. is in collusion with China. Nothing is further from the truth. You have obviously not been listening to what Scott Morrison and his cabinet have been saying against Beijing over its bullying and intimidation and trade coersion since Sco Mo asked the world to investigate the origins of Covid. You obviously missed the QUAD meeting last week with Biden, Modi, Morrison and Suga to determine a course of action against the power hungry Commies.

I never saw Trump convene a meeting such as took place this week in Alaska with its bitter enemy to try to thrash out differences face to face. Biden bit the bullet. He is to be commended for that. Dont get me wrong I'm not a pinko or a pinko sympathizer. I applaud common sense and practicality. From where I stand Biden has not taken a backward step against Beijing since being elected.

6. Craig Wilson

Registered

A Chinese fishery company, controlled by the CCP, is planning to build a $200m fishery complex also on Daru Island sparking fears in Australian Intelligence circles that Beijing has secret plans to turn it into a naval base on Australia’s doorstep.. only 200 kms from the mainland and far closer to Australian Torres Strait territories.

7. Jeff Elohim

Jeff Elohim Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

Many worries then.
    The whole world, every power , agency, and government, and military, is required to fall in place with the reset, or lose financing, lose position, lose supplies, lose everything the owg controls (and it controls more every day since 1902).