The Wef And Agenda 21/30

Discussion in 'Conspiracies & Paranormal' started by Mary Stetler, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Mary Stetler

Mary Stetler Veteran Member
    Registered

I used to think of Canada as a safe place to migrate to, as we did in the 60's. But after the treatment of the truckers and people who fought the mandates, it is sad to see that being nice may have been their downfall.

Klaus says it all in this video-- that it is not a conspiracy.

The US will use it's own laws against us, eventually, as they change them with 100,000 page laws that we have to pass to find out what is in them.

2. Don Alaska

Don Alaska Supreme Member
    Task Force Registered

Canada appears to be turning into a dictatorship of sorts, but it is being done somewhat subtly so the residents won't pay much attention. Some say Canada is a testing ground for what is to come in the U.S. They probably have to get our guns away from us to put everything in place, and the Supreme Court dealt that effort a bit of a blow recently. Only time will tell....

3. Mary Stetler

Registered

How do I send a thank you note to the Supreme Court for heading us back to the Constitution? I seriously mean that. They are the last bastian to stand against our demise.

Don Alaska likes this.
  4. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff
    Staff Member Senior Staff Greeter Task Force Registered

From the web:

Use or create formal letterhead for your letter. The Supreme Court is a formal institution, and your letter should have the correct appearance to appear credible. Your name should be either at the top of the letter with your address at the bottom in the manner law firms and businesses use on their stationery. Alternatively, in the top right of the page on three separate lines, include your name; street address; city, state and zip code.

Place the name and address of your letter recipient three or four lines down from the top right corner of your letterhead. Use the abbreviation Hon. before the name of the judge to whom you are writing. The second line of the address should say "Supreme Court of the United States of America." The third line should read "1 First St. NE" and the fourth line "Washington D.C. 20543."

5. Dwight Ward

Dwight Ward Veteran Member
    Registered

Some say Canada is a testing ground for what is to come in the U.S.
    I think that Australia and New Zealand have been fastened into place even more than Canada but we're all heading to the same not-so-great reset. The old British commonwealth is being very obedient to the globalists.

6. Dwight Ward

Registered

Do you think any of the justices read our letters? More likely they're just given a statistical analysis of the broad section of letter writers' opinions. Better than nothing, i suppose, and probably still worth the effort.

7. John Brunner

John Brunner Senior Staff

I don't know. Maybe Justice Thomas likes to read the occasional "Atta Boy!" from the common man after Hillary spews off.

8. Mary Stetler

Registered

Just heard a radio opinion that the globalist one world one rule will not work. Russia, China, Iran, venezuela, Brazil; thus South America, Saudi Arabia
    will be under one standard an actual gold back digitized monetary system. Russia, China and Iran are already there.
    No one bows to us because we are financially impotent.
    Our gold was already looted.
    So the WEF can't happen. But some suffering is definitely on the way.

Don Alaska and Dwight Ward like this.
  9. Dwight Ward

Registered

The movie Soylent Green was released in 1973. Its events took place in 2022.
    Watch some of Mike Adam's videos on biosludge. We are being used for fertilizer.
    http://www.brighteonfilms.com/Biosludged/
    (You'll have to register an email address.)
    A bill in Washington state would allow the composting of human remains
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/04/20/us/washington-composting-dead-bodies/index.html

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  10. James Hintze

James Hintze Very Well-Known Member
    Registered

We have a "natural" cemetery not too far away. My wish, if I die in bed, is to wrap the corps up in the bed blankets, take me to it and bury me such. The idea of being composted sounds even better.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  11. Mary Stetler

Registered

I don't mind being composted. Funerals have been an increasing strain on families. Laws requiring concrete vaults were to help keep a lovely level burial area. Then caskets costing what your guilt would bear. If my family does not mind, I am fine. I don't want crying because mommie is on fire or being put in the cold, cold ground...
    If there were still juke boxes, they could prop me up beside one:D

Last edited: Jul 2, 2022
  12. Dwight Ward

Registered

Maybe the endpoint of this hard to see or believe. To 'compost' people, the ptb want the to mix human remains in with other human waste and use the result to fertilize fields. I agree that it sounds too evil to be true.

Mary Stetler likes this.
  13. Yvonne Smith

Yvonne Smith Senior Staff

I just saw this on Twitter, and it shows that they have started putting insects in our foods, whether we like it or not. I wondered how many foods just list “flour” and do not say that it is cricket flour ?
    They have so many ways of hiding what actually goes into the foods that we eat, that we could be eating all kinds of bugs and worms and would never know the truth.

7A6B9707-C759-40B9-B0AC-3DBDFFA93043.jpeg

14. Beth Gallagher

Beth Gallagher Supreme Member
    Registered

Looks like that is a Canadian company that makes specialty items...

Actually Foods is on a mission to renew Canadians’ relationship with “healthy” food.

We've ditched so-called "natural" ingredients that are actually not as clean as they claim. Instead, we're making something you can feel good about, using unexpected ingredients that, although surprising, actually boast the health benefits you're looking for: like high-protein cricket powders, fava bean, and more. https://www.actuallyfoods.com/

Yvonne Smith likes this.
  15. Dwight Ward

Registered

I was thinking of breaking into Disney headquarters for a quick snack. Is Jiminy Cricket a high-protein or low-protein cricket? I even considered eating that little bear but then said Pooh on that.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
    Mary Stetler likes this.